Not a chapter. It's a warning.

There is an app named "Blue Whale" And it is extremely dangerous. Please under no circumstances download it. Not because someone dared you to, not because your curious.. please just don't.

Once the app is downloaded, the owners of the app with hack into your files and look at your personal information. There is is way of stopping this once the app is downloaded. You will also be unable to delete this app.

The owners behind the app will attempt to blackmail you with your information and will make you do things like engraving a 'Blue Whale' symbol into your arm with a knife and sending them a photo of it. If you attempt to cheat or escape then they will blackmail you. These are sick people but this is real.

They will go as far as to force you to commit suicide.

Please warn everyone you know before it is too late for one of them.

I know I normally don't do announcements like this but I know that this is real and that people need to be made aware so nothing else happens.

This is no joke.

Please, if an unknown number calls you or texts you telling you to download it, call the police. This is a serious matter. Please do not take it lightly.

I am sorry if this is heavy but it needs to be said. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you.