Ohhhhhh

Kokichi had a grip so hard on Shuichi's hand that he felt like it was going to break.. and he really didn't want to go back to hospital again.

Kokichi somehow made it up the stairs with Shuichi trailing after him, nearly tripping  over with every step that he took. Don't mess around on stairs, nothing will end well, well it normally doesn't end well.. Shuichi had no idea how he wasn't dead by the time that he had reached the top of the stairs..

Kokichi let go of his hand and ran towards the door at full speed, raising his foot up to kick the door open. Suddenly Shuichi heard a massive *THUUDDD* as Kokichi's foot hit it.

Shuichi let out a loud shout as he saw his boyfriend fall to the floor, clutching desperately onto his foot. "K-Kokichi!" He kneeled down onto the floor to check whether Kokichi was actually alright. "You okay..?"

"The.. ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.. door was.. locked.. ahh, fuck.." Kokichi shouted, clearly in pain from kicking the locked door.

Shuichi tried as hard as he could not the laugh but he slowly started to let his laughter seek through his lips. It finally exploded as a 'Pffttttt!' "Hahahhaha!"

"Why.. are you LAUGHING?!" Kokichi shouted at the top of his voice.

Shuichi wiped the laugher caused tears from his eyes, "A-ahhah.. I'm sorry, it isn't funny."

Kokichi started at him with his bottom lip stuck out in a somewhat angry pout. "It's not funny. I-I could be seriously hurt!"

Shuichi ran his hand through the smaller boy's hair, "Sorry.. are you hurt?"

Kokichi glanced down at his foot, took off his shoe the inspected his possible injuries.

Shuichi didn't notice for a second, "Wait. You were wearing your shoes.. WHY THE HELL DID YOU YELL THAT LOUD?! YOU SCARED ME!"

Kokichi smirked back at him. "Because one, it did hurt! And two, I wanted you to look after me! Be my maid or something, I don't know!"

Shuichi didn't think before speaking, "Me as your maid? Is that your kink?" As soon as the words escaped his mouth, he regretted speaking them. His face slowly turned to a deep shade of red as he awaited Kokichi's reaction.

"I wouldn't be.. against it." The smaller boy replied with a wink.

Just as Shuichi was about to respond, the door opened.

"I heard so much shouting. What's the matter?"

Kokichi looked up and saw the tall, green (avocado) hair-coloured boy that he had been looking for. Shuichi helped Kokichi up from the ground, because of his now-wrecked foot. "He kicked a door."

"I didn't kick a door." Kokichi interrupted.

"You kicked a door?" Rantaro asked, not as surprised as he probably should of been.

Shuichi nodded casually, "He kicked a door."

Kokichi looked at the both of them and shouted again, "I didn't kick a door! Stop telling people that I-"

"Why did he kick a door? I doesn't really surprise me but I'm interested." Rantaro raised a hand up to his face, trying to display that he was curious.

"Oh, it's pretty funny actually." Shuichi said, beginning to tell the story.

Kokichi raised his voice to make sure that the others could actually hear him. "I. Didn't. Kick. A. Fucking. Door."

The two of them paused before Rantaro spoke up again. "So, you were saying, Kokichi kicked a door?" 

The taller boy nodded. "Right so, Kokichi was running towards the door at full speed, I mean sprinting towards it. And he thought the door was unlocked."

Rantaro let out a laugh as Kokichi looked up at the both of them. "You're both jerks." But this time, Shuichi didn't detect any part of his voice to be joking. The smaller boy got up pushed his way past Rantaro, limping into the dorm room. 

Shuichi reached out to him but gave up when he realised that he had already gone inside. "I'm going to apologise.." 

Rantaro put his hand on the navy-boy's shoulder. "He over reacted, you don't need to apologise to him, he'll get over it."

Shuichi looked at Rantaro's hand on his shoulder and brushed it off, following after his boyfriend into the dorm room. 

He entered the room to see Kokichi sitting on his bed. 

"Hey Kokichi." 

The boy looked up and took a long sip of his Panta without breaking eye contact. Shuichi found it really quite intimidating. "What?" 

The taller boy gulped, either Kokichi was faking his anger or.. he was truly pissed off with him. And thinking about it, it was most likely the second one. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of teased you." 

Kokichi remained silent apart from a little huff. 

'Hmph'

Shuichi searched for his next choice of words carefully. "Can I do anything as an apology?" 

A smile formed on Kokichi's face as he turned back to his boyfriend. "Anything?" 

It was at this moment that Shuichi knew that he had been played. "..as long as it's legal." 

"I did have something in mind actually.." Kokichi shuffled forwards, towards the taller boy. 

Shuichi's eyes widened with emotion. Half scared, half filled with anticipation.  "I'm going to regret asking this but what is it?" 

Kokichi smirked, looking him up and down. "I think you already know." 

"Oh?"

"OHHHHHHH..."