I should of stayed in bed :3

When Shuichi woke up Kaito, he basically shouted and screamed out loud. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!."

Shuichi instantly jumped backwards out of a mix of fear and shock. Kaito sat up in his bed and instantly apologised to Shuichi, "Sorry Shuichi..I guess I'm not used to being woken up."

Then, from a look around the room, he saw Kokichi staring at him in shock and he also saw Rantaro on the floor, looking at him also in surprise.

"Hey Amami, why are you on the floor?" Kaito asked curiously, looking down at him.

"It seems, when you screamed, I might of fallen off my bunk onto the floor." Rantaro said, laughing slightly looking up at Kaito from the floor.

Rantaro, for one of the first times, started smiling. Then much to everyone's surprise, he started laughing quite loudly. Soon, everyone in the room was laughing along, finding the fact that Rantaro fell out his bed so incredibly funny. They must of laughed for at least fifteen minutes before they started to get a hold of themselves and eventually managed to stop laughing.
"Hey Amami, you haven't really talked much.. why all the sudden?" Shuichi asked awkwardly.

Rantaro got up from the floor and looked towards Shuichi. "I suppose that I might to warming up to you guys, that I find you more like friends than just roommates." He responded politely.

Kaito spoke up, "Ey, me to. We are going to be total bros."

Shuichi laughed to himself then turned to Kokichi and smiled at him. Kokichi smiled back nicely.
Shuichi got his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. He had around 1 hour and 30 minutes until his class started. "Well, have a good day guys. I'm going to walk into town to get some food before my first lecture."

Kokichi was hoping that Shuichi would invite him to come along with him but he knew that he probably wouldn't. Shuichi picked up his key, backpack and jacket then headed towards the door. "Hey Ouma, do you want to come? It would be really nice to have company."

Kokichi instantly shot his head up, "Yep~ Sounds good!" 

Shuichi smiled and watched as Kokichi picked up everything he needed for the day as quickly as he could then ran to join him. "Ready?" 

Kokichi nodded and Shuichi smiled then opened the door for him causing Kokichi to feel special, he had never been treated like that before, so this was totally weird to him, "Thanks.."

As soon as Kokichi was out of the room, Kaito coughed loudly causing Shuichi to look at him. Kaito simply did fingerguns and winked at Shuichi, the navy haired male gave a slightly fed up look back and narrowed his eyes suspiciously then walked out of the room, locking it after him.

"What was all that about? Why did you wink?" Rantaro asked curiously.

"Ha, it doesn't really matter. Just giving my sidekick all the support he needs!" 

 Rantaro gave the weirdest look back, but decided to dismiss it, "Sure, whatever floats your boat, bro." He emphasised the end of it to almost make fun of the way the other guy always spoke. 

~

Shuichi was walking alongside Kokichi, chatting to him casually. "That happened to you? Seriously? No way, that's way to unbelievable."

"Uh, Huh. I know it sounds too perfect, much like me, but it totally happened." Kokichi insisted.

"You didn't." Shuichi sighed doubtfully.

"Yes I did~ Believe the magic you muggle!"

"I don't not want to believe you, but it just can't be true.."

"Uh Huh. I got really drunk, wandered off to McDonalds, which was like a mile away. I don't even remember leaving but I got a call a week later from the McDonald's saying I didn't get the job because I didn't go to the interview. I guess in my drunken state I got there and realized I had no money so I must have sat there and applied for a job. One of my friends told me a few days after."

"I'm calling it, that's a complete fabrication.."

"That's too fancy for me~ fabrica-whaaaaatt, dumb it down!" Kokichi assured, "Plus I lie a lot but I'm not gonna this time!"

"What about when you called me perfect huh?" Shuichi laughed, "I'm not perfect... nobody's perfect.."

"Awh, don't be putting yourself down now!~" Kokichi huffed, furrowing his eyebrows and changing his tone, "I just guess you seem pretty perfect to me."

"I'm seriously not perfect, I'm awkward and always overthink things and too tall and and I haven't come out to my mum and I never take risks and I'm nervous and I—-" Shuichi blurted out nervously before stopping himself, "Sorry.."

Kokichi had a goofy and somewhat mischievous smile plastered onto his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Shuichi raised an eyebrow, immediately looking behind him due to his unwarranted paranoia.

"You said that you haven't come out to your mom yet." Kokichi replied, raising a finger up to his lips,  trying to hide how excited he really was. This opened endless possibilities! 

Shuichi's face instantly went a bright, tomato-shade red. "O-Oh.. just forget I said that.."

"I could help you, you know~, I came out to my parents around.. two years ago now and now I can full on embrace the motherfucking rainbow like the skittles adverts!" He gleamed, waving his hands around gesturing all around him.

Shuichi smiled to himself.. this boy was beyond cute in so many ways. 

"You're gay..?" Shuichi asked, double checking what Kokichi had just said. Even though it was pretty clear.

"Yeah, I made it pretty obvious. I literally just told you.." Kokichi replied sarcastically, flipping his hair back as he spoke. 

Shuichi smiled back once again, find that was the only emotion he could make his face display right now, all the meanwhile looking at Kokichi as they walked along the street.

Eventually they reached a small bakery-type place and went inside.

As soon as they walked into the door, they saw a tall, white-haired guy at the counter of the shop with two bags of bagels with around fifteen bagels in each bag. There was also a brown haired guy standing next to him, holding a bottle of orange juice. "I never thought I'd see the day where I'd get this lucky! All these bagels are mine!!" The white haired male exclaimed excitedly.

"Hurry up Nagito, Chiaki is waiting for us."

The taller male picked up his bagels then turned to face the brown haired male who was drinking his orange juice. "Ah, Hajime. Stop worrying, she'll be playing a game. She's always playing a video game of some sort. You know that, just have hope and believe in me, I'm in love with that hope that dwells inside you.."

The brown haired male rolled his eyes then dragged the white haired male out of the shop by the arm, keeping his flushed face firmly pointed towards the ground. 

Kokichi simply looked over at Shuichi with a overly dramatic confused face and said joked, "I've never seen anyone that happy about bagels before."