Author's Note + Possible Sequel

[UPDATED: THERE IS A SEQUEL ON MY PROFILE CALLED FINDING COURAGE ON MY PROFILE SO GO CHECK IT OUT (: ]

Wow, I just finished my first full length novel. Sure, I've written a lot of books but they were usually less than 50 pages. I just wanted to thank all of my divines for your outstanding support. I wouldn't have gotten this far without it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book and remember you're all beautiful and that insecurities can vanish.

I also want to thank Wattpad for adding this to their reading list "Inner Beauty". This story was meant to be inspire others and thank you for making that truly possible.

I also mentioned in the epilogue that I would like to do a possible sequel to Finding Beauty which will focus more on Stefanie's life. I already thought of a summary and a name: The title would be called "Finding Courage" and the summary would be- Life has been going pretty good for Stefanie Jensen since her best friend McKenzie is finally able to handle her now peaceful life back in San Diego and Stefanie also has met amazing friends in Carson City including a boy named Josh who she seems to be interested in. But when a mysterious new boy named Eli moves into town, he suddenly takes a quick interest in her. As Stefanie gets closer to him, bad things start to happen: Betrayal, vicious fighting, and...ghosts. Will Stefanie ever develop the courage to get away from him or will she develop a ghost of her own? 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to write this because I want to focus on Nano (I'm not very good at writing two stories at the same time) but I also really want to write a sequel fixated on Stefanie. What do you guys think? If you guys want me to do it, then I'll considerate it! ^-^

-Kiera <3