Spaghetti (Mickey Milkovich)

I nervously knocked on Mandy's door. Today I was meeting her brothers, Iggy and Mickey for the first time. She said Iggy can be a bit of a flirt, and Mickey can be sassy and an asshole, especially to people he doesn't know or trust. Mandy grinned as she opened the door.

"Hey hun!" She hugged me tight. "Well come on in, we were just about to start making dinner,"she led me into the living room where Iggy and Mickey sat.

"Guys this is Becca. Becca, this is Iggy and Mickey," she pointed to both of them. Iggy winked at me, while Mickey gave me a warm smile.

Well, Mickey seems to be nice... I'll just try to kinda avoid him though, I don't like creating trouble

My train of thought was cut off by Iggy.

"So are y'all gonna make dinner?"

"Yeah we will now. What do you wanna make?" Mandy inquired as she turned her head towards me. I thought a moment before speaking.

"Spaghetti?" The others made noises of agreement. Me and her went into the kitchen to start cooking.

"Mind if I help cook?" Mickey pipped up from behind us making me jump a bit.

"Oh uhh yeah sure, we're also making garlic bread and salad with it," Mandy gave her brother a weary look, he must be acting different than usual.

"I'll get started on the bread then. Excuse me honey," Mickey put a hand on my side, getting the garlic down from the cabinet directly above me. My breath hitches in my throat, it wasn't helping that I thought he was cute as heck! He grinned as a thank you as he took his hand off of me. Every so often as we cooked, he would "accidentally" brush his hand against mine, or put a hand on me to "squeeze past me".

"Looks like love is also cooking in this kitchen!" Mandy laughed at us, making me blush, and him smile at me.