Migraine (Ryan Blaney)

I externally groaned and pushed a pillow over my head as knocks came from my front door, each rap sending daggers to my brain. I was about to fall back asleep when I noticed it was dark in my room. That's when it hit me.

Oh shit, I have a date tonight!

I have been talking with this guy, Ryan, for a little bit and he recently asked me out on a date. I didnt want anything special for our first date, I prefer to keep dates simple. So we agreed to simply stargazing while cuddling in the bed of his truck, all snuggled up with blankets. Of course we were going to have snacks too. It was so simple, yet so romantic (in my opinion). I glanced at my phone and saw that it was 7:42pm, Ryan had said he would pick me up at 7:30. My head has been killing me all day, and so I had decided to lay down for a half an hour to try to help my headache. Well, 30 minutes turned into nearly 3 hours! I had completely slept through my alarms, and was not ready for our date at all, hell I'm still in my pajamas! I stumbled out of bed as quickly as I could, not wanting to keep him waiting any longer. I opened my door,seeing that it certainly was Ryan.

"Darlin, I don't mean to be rude, but you look terrible," he frowned as he noticed my appearance.

"Ry I'm really sorry, I got a terrible migraine," i quietly spoke.

"Well why didnt you say somethin, I would have been fine with rescheduling,"

"No it's fine, I'm fine. I'll go throw on some clothes and then we-" I stopped mid sentance once I felt puke start to crawl up my throat. Without another word, I took off towards my bathroom, and hurled my stomachs contents into the toilet. I didnt notice that Ryan had followed me until I felt him pull my hair back until i was finished.

"Oh sweetheart, we're not going out tonight. Migraines can really knock you off your feet, you need your rest," ryan murmured, gently stroking my hair. I only nodded, not knowing what to say. God, I felt terrible. We aren't even dating, and hes already seen me puke! Yeah, that sure is attractive.

"Here, why dont you get your teeth brushed and I will prepare your bed for you," Ryan left to go get me everything I would need. I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. There was a bottle of water and pain meds on my night stand, and lots of blankets on my bed.

"Do you need anything else sweetie?" He asked.

"Will you stay with me?" I whispered, looking into his ocean eyes. He grinned.

"Of course."

We turned off the lights and crawled into bed, and he held me and comforted me until I fell asleep.