Chapter 7

I wiped the steamed up mirror with my wet towel. I breathed in the moist air trying to clear my mind of thoughts about Vista and what they did to me. Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and pressed up against me. He placed a trail of kisses up and down my neck. We were both naked and wet, his body dripped cold droplets onto my back and I shivered. He picked me up and put me down onto the countertop. I turned and kissed him on the crown of his head, he looked up at me with dreamy eyes.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He mumbled and I looked down at the ceramic floor. He traced out all of my scars and scratches that had formed over all those years.

"You sure about that?" I whispered as I leaned into him.

"Positive." He whispered as he nibbled my ear, I bit my lip as I held back a moan.

"You're not too bad yourself Darling," I smirked as he spun around and gave me a fake glare.

"I'm the best you'll ever see Baby." He hissed and I laughed

"You're the only one that loved me for who I am," I whispered into the small space between us, I saw goosebumps form on his tattooed arms. He groaned and let me go, I smiled at the fact that he respects me for my decisions about how far we go.

He wouldn't force himself on me even if he drunk as hell, he wouldn't do that. I looked into the mirror and saw a girl who was smiling, her blonde hair was wet and clung to her body, was muscular but also scarred. Her hazel eyes were shining brightly like a star in the middle of the night, a tattoo of a black dragon on her tanned waist. She was a storybook of different life lessons.

I grinned and looked down at the countertop and picked up the towel that was laying on the floor, wrapped it around my torso and walked out into my bedroom. Adam was lounging on the king-sized mattress while probably going through his Instagram feed. I shook my head as a smile formed on my face, I'm the only one that sees him this laid back and carefree.

***

I shuffled through the sea of clothes looking for different outfits to take with me on the mission. I groaned and straightened my back

"BABE!!! Have you seen my club outfit!!" I yelled

"In my closet!" Adam yelled back, I pocked my head out of the closet and glared at him.

"Why is it in your closet?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled and stood up, he drew a line with his fingers down my body and gripped my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Remember what we did last week, Darling?" His low voice sounded in my ear, I bit my lip remembering.

"That crazy night we had in the closet?" his breath tickled my neck and I blushed.

"Sorry. I don't remember. Would you like to repeat that night for me?" I teased him as I placed a kiss on his collarbone. He tilted my face up and our lips met, he pushed me up against the wall and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist.

My back was being pushed into the wall as his lips travelled down my neck to my shoulders and back up again. I let out a moan as he reached my weak point on my neck, his grip on my butt tightened and I let out a yelp.

"Sorry." He mumbled into my neck.

"It's okay," I replied as he continued his arsenal of kisses. My nails dug into his skin as I bit my lip again to contain a moan. Suddenly the door burst wide open causing both of us to look at who it was. Obviously, it was dick brother that had to ruin our moment,

"OH GOD!!! MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!" He screamed as he covered his eyes

"Now that was your fault Brother," I yelled at him

"How was I supposed to know my little sister was half naked and making out with my boss?" He complained

"KNOCK!" Adam and I yelled in unison. My brother started banging his head against the wall as Adam put me down on the ground.

"What was SOOO urgent that you had to bust my bedroom door down!" Adam yelled at him, my brother gave him a scared laugh.

"Well...Ummmm... Sir.." My brother studdered

"The cars are ready for departure..." Adam finished his sentence and my brother nodded his head vigorously. I took my chance and ran into Adam's closet to retrieve my club outfit and shoved it into my suitcase when I emerged I saw that they had gone out into the hall to talk.

I pulled on black halter top and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans to match the top. I grabbed my suitcase and my matte black platform heels and left the room. Adam was already waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase so he could take my bags. He looked up at me and he instantly smiled at me, he ran up the stairs taking two at a time until he was right in front of me.

"You are going to love what I did to your brother?" He whispered in my ear

"Are you sure about that," I said as I played with his t-shirt. He rolled his eyes,

"Let's me show you, Meja." He pulled me down the stairs.

"I CALL DIBS ON THE WRANGLER!!" I yelled as I ran to the garage waving my pumps around hitting anyone that got in my way. My boyfriend rolled his eyes and rolled the suitcases to my Audi R8 Spyder, he carefully threw in the luggage and looked at me as I was chilling on the hood of my matte white Jeep.

He smirked at me and leaned on the Audi, my eyes burned fucking fire. He quickly stood up straight and the fire withdrew, he came up to me and joined me on the hood. He pointed down to my brother's car and told me how he "accidentally" deflated all 4 of his tires. I laughed at that, he kissed my shoulder and nuzzled his face under my arm, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you a fucking dog or what?" I joked as I smiled and he gave me his best puppy impersonation and I pushed him off the hood. I burst out laughing at his expression but it soon was replaced with a look of mischief, I jumped off and ran.

xXxXxXxXxXx

Scar's Corner

HEY THERE PEEPS!!

Who is gushing other Adam? Who wants a Slutty Olof like him?

Personally... I already do and he is the most amazing boyfriend I could ever have. (If you are reading this loverboy... kudos on finding this book with nothing. Love you!!)

Single or taken? If single do you enjoy it or hate it? Comment it and we'll talk.

Anywhore!!!

I love you all!!! Thanks for reading this far lol!

You know what to do,

Comment

Like

Share

KISSES

-ScarHunt2017