Tord

Tom saw the face of a long-term enemy, well, not the same face. It was rather changed, for the worse. The right side of his face was covered in ugly scars up to the edge of his lip. His hair was singed slightly yet still held up in two spikes. His arms were really robotic without a hint of rust and a black eye patch covered his right eye.

Tom let out a mangled growl that was supposed to mean "Tord!?" but his vocal cords seemed to be working against him.

"I know I look bad, cat, but I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

Tom was hit with the truck of he doesn't know who I am. He thinks I'm some animal. He crawled out from under the coffee table, not to go to Tord, hell no, but to get away from him.

Tom found himself in a kitchen. It was pretty bland with not a lot going on. The counter was quite high but Edd had showed him plenty of cat videos, thus he knew that cats could jump very high.

He leaped and made it up onto the counter. He tried to squeeze by a coffeemaker- Crash! It fell onto the floor. Huh, Tom thought, I can break things without him hurting me because, like, animal abuse and shit.

"Cat!" Tord yelled, "The fuck!? I just got you and this is the thanks I get!? It's been two fucking minutes!"

Tord picked him up and carried him to a room. He nearly threw him on the bed. "Don't break anything else." He demanded, then went to go clean up his mess.

Tom held his head high. I can break all the shit I want.

He looked around the room for anything else to break. There was a tv but it was attached to the wall. There was a bedside table with a lamp on it- breakable- and pillows on the bed that could be torn up.

Before Tom got to the destruction, he noticed a window, just open a crack. Escape! He exclaimed in his mind. He dashed to the window and tried to open it with his paws. Then he shoved his head through, and shoulders and torso, and he was out!

He swished his tail in amusement and walked along the ledge. He looked down to see he was maybe ten stories up. He would have been scared of falling, as a person, but now he was a cat, there was no need to be afraid of this. Plus, he was smaller and able to waltz along the ledge without needing more room. The ledge led onto the flat roof where Tom stopped to laugh, kind of. It came out as more of a gnarled growl but it was a laugh to Tom. He just escaped Tord easily.

But how to get down? How can you get down from all the way up there? It was very high up, and even though cats always land on their feet, his feet would break.

There was a little shack-like building that supposedly lead to stairs or an elevator but it was closed and Tom, as a cat, could not open it.

Tom could hear shouting in the distance. It sounded like Tord. Tom perched back onto the ledge and made his way back to the window where Tord was poking his head out, shouting "Damn cat!" "Come back!" And other phrases not in English.

Tord's shoulders fell with relief when he saw Tom, "Oh, you're safe. I thought you fell."

Tord attempted to grab Tom but he was out of reach. "Come 'ere, cat." He said, then said something in his native tongue. Tom sat down, smiling at his enemy's misery.

Tord rolled his eyes and swung a leg out onto the ledge.

Really? Tom thought, He's really doing this? Why? He wouldn't have done this with Ringo. Tom was confused at Tord's actions. Do I matter that much?

Tom rolled his eyes and walked over to Tord who grabbed Tom by the shoulders and pulled him into a hug. "Thank God..." he murmured.

Tom hung lifelessly in the embrace. Tord pulled Tom back through the window. "Y'know, cat," Tord spoke. "I got you as a stress relief animal. Turns out you give me more stress than relief."

Stress relief? Tom though, Why would he be stressed?

Well, sucks to be him I'm still gonna break all of his shit.

"Come, cat. Food," Tord sighed, leading Tom out of the room. They went into the kitchen where Tom found the broken coffeemaker nowhere to be seen. A bowl sat on the floor in which Tord poured Tom's ugly cat food into.

"Eat or something," Tord said, pointing to the bowl. Tom hesitantly sniffed it. It didn't smell good at all. The fragrance that did interested him though, was the spaghetti Tord had put into the microwave.