[31] *~Chess's Route~*

Alistair smiled at the two fairly large pouches of cookies he had baked much earlier this morning. The contents were mixed with sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, double chocolate cookies, and classic chocolate chip cookies, and Alistair was proud of himself. This would definitely be enough considering Chess and March were quite big eaters.

"I wonder what their picnic will be like?" He thought aloud, wrapping the yellow ribbon up tight. Then, he heard the bathroom door open and (M/n) came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one simply draped over his shoulders. His hair was still dripping with water.

Alistair tried to suppress the blush creeping up his face as he steadied his gaze on (M/n). "Your clothes are laid out on the bed upstairs. I hope I picked out a decent outfit for you~" He said, mostly to himself. The male looked towards him and nodded. His eyes trailed on (M/n)'s bare back before he disappeared upstairs.

He covered his face out of embarrassment. "This is bad..." He let out an exasperated sigh while radiating intense heat from his face. "I just hope he hadn't noticed my blushing..."

Alistair's ears stood up when he heard a few knocks on the front door. ' They're quite early.' He thought before standing up to answer the door. He turned the doorknob and opened the door, revealing Chess with Allan's two little brothers, March and Dorie.

Chess wore a purple tinted button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a violet and black striped vest over it. He also wore black pants with purple highlighting the ends and dark brown ankle boots. He grinned and waved enthusiastically.

"Yo, Al~!" He greeted. March and Dorie waved hello to Alistair as well, making the rabbit chuckle. "Hello to you all~ (M/n) is still getting ready so you can wait by the couch." After saying that, March cheered and sprinted towards the couch, Dorie following behind him.

"March takes a lot from you than he does from Allan..." Alistair's ears bended in response as he sweatdropped. He can see quite the resemblance in those two.

Chess's tail swayed left to right. "Hey, he just idolizes me~! It's not my fault I'm so influential!" He laughed before heading towards the couch to join the kids.

Dorie looked towards Alistair and motioned him to come over with his small hand. He was indicating that he won't be able to handle these kids by himself. Letting out a sigh, Alistair shut the door and went to the crowded couch. He had to take care of two balls of hyperactivity. Then he heard rapid footsteps.

Rushing down the stairs, (M/n) came down wearing a (F/c) sweater vest over a white button shirt, a pair of dark brown pants with the ends rolled up to his ankles, and a pair of brown shoes partnered with white socks. His (E/c) eyes widened upon seeing the new arrivals.

"Ah! You guys are here early!" He said, his face expressing surprise. March jumped out of the couch and dashed towards (M/n), ready to tackle him. He pounced and latched himself onto (M/n). The male didn't have the time to react until they landed on the floor. "Ow..."

"Hello~!" March giggled uncontrollably while sitting on top of (M/n)'s stomach. Alistair rushed over to the fallen male's side. His eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Are you okay?"

(M/n) laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his head. "I'm okay~ I was just surprised that I got attacked by a small child just when I got down." He laughed a bit more before patting March.

"Can I stand up now?" He asked to March politely, smiling at the smaller boy. The hare blinked before nodding, stepping off (M/n)'s stomach and struggled to keep his balance for a bit. Alistair offered him a helping hand.

"Thank you," He took his hand and pulled himself up, giving the rabbit a gentle and warm smile. Alistair's face gave off a flare as he admired the face of the angel standing in front of him. He had to stop his habit of blushing in front of him. So in order to do just that, he let go of his hand and looked towards the noisy bunch, hoping that it'll help calm down the blood rushing to his face.