Engadi Porandha?!

SK's MV: Ennamo thappa nadakka pora maathiriye irukku...

Sivakarthikeyan thought to himself and then sighed heavily.... He just got up from the bed and started to walk here and there.... Vijay called Mithra and informed her that SK agreed to come with them....

Mithra informed Shubhiksha about that and then they two decided to go to Apsara's house.... They two took the scooter and drove straightly to Apsara's house.... Apsara was sitting on the couch inside her house with her angry face....

Mithra and Shubhi gulped their saliva looking at her as they know that she will make an issue for sure if they took that topic.... They entered inside the house slowly and grinned looking at Apsara who looked at them sternly....

'Enna convince panna vandhadha irundha apdiye veliya poidunga' Apsara said while looking at them with a serious look...

'Hey Mithu and Shubhi.... Come inside darlings... Yean apdiye nikkuringa?' Avanthika (Apsara's elder sister) asked while looking at them excitedly....

'Hey sissy! How are you doing?' Mithra asked while looking at her smilingly....

'Too good! What about you two?' She asked while looking at us with a warm smile....

'Not at all good sissy' Shubhi said while looking at her sadly...

'What happened ma?' She asked while looking at her bluntly....

'All because of this Apsara only' She complained while looking at Apsara with her worried face....

Apsara glared looking at her which made Shubhiksha to turn somewhere else....

'Apsara... Enna panna?' Avanthika asked while looking at her sternly....

'Sonnavanga kittaye kelunga' She said while looking at them angrily....

'Onnum illa sis.... Eppavum pola dhaan... Project paththi discuss pannum podhu SK konjam over-a pesitaan adhaan kovama irukka' Mithra said while looking at her with a smile....

'Idhu vazhakkam dhaana?' Avanthika asked while looking at Apsara with a sarcastic smile....

'Akka! Inaiku ivanga ellarum enna sonnanga theriyuma? Naanga sanda poduradhu naala konjam mudinju love panna start panniduvom-nu soldranga.... Avana poiyu naan epdi ka?' She asked while looking at her sister with her annoyed face....

'Ippo unga mela dhaan thappu.... Avalukku avana pudikadhu-nu therinche neenga ipdi sollalaama?' She asked while looking at them sternly....

'Adhu enga thappu dhaan.... Sorry Apsara.... But iva ippo idha reason-a vechuttu iva enga kuda project work-ku vara maatingara' Shubhi said while looking at her sadly....

'Why Apsara? Idhellam konjam over dhaan ma.... Andha topic dhaan over la? Ini enna poradhukku?' She asked while looking at her bluntly....

'Avan varadha irundha kandippa naan poga maatean.... Enna varaana?' She asked while looking at them with her raised eyebrows....

'Varaane' Mithra said while pressing her lips hardly....

'Yean? Nee avana love panna maatenu nambikka irukka illaya?' Avanthika asked while looking at Apsara with a smirk....

'I won't for sure... Avana yaaravadhu love pannu vaangala?' She asked while looking at her with a smile....

'Aprom enna? Just go illena nee baya padurenu dhaan artham' Avanthika said smiling and folded her hands....