What will be the solution?

When they all opened their eyes they found Apsara inside the house lying on the floor..... Shocked, Surprised and stood without knowing what happened there....

'What has happened?' Mithra shouted while looking at them confusedly....

'Hey! What happened, Apsara?' Sivakarthikeyan asked while running towards Apsara tensely....

He ran towards her and knelt down beside her.... He made her to get up from there and quickly embraced her.... Everyone gathered around them to know what happened to her....

'Ennachu Apsara?' Vijay asked with a serious look.....

'Theriyala.... When I stepped out from the house some force attacked me..... Aprom naan ulla vandhu vizhundhutean' She said while tearing silently with a sad look....

'I think something has happened to her and some kind of spirit is here' Sadhana said while looking at Mithra tensely....

'No doubt! I already confirmed' Mithra said while looking at her with a feared look....

'Irukara prechanala neenga vera baya paduthathinga' Sruthi said in a low tone while looking at them....

'What has happened to me? Enaku ennamo prechana irukku la? Enkuda irundhu kandippa ungalukku prechana dhaan.... So, ellarum kelambi ponga.... Inga irukadhinga' Apsara said while looking down at the floor with her glassy eyes.....

'Apdi ellam onnum illa.... Nee azhadha' Sivakarthikeyan said while looking at her while wiping off his tears which was flowing down continuously.....

'Illa Siva.... Neenga enkuda irukadhinga.... Enkuda irundha ungalukku prechana dhaan varum.... Please! Ellarum kelambi ponga... Enna vittutu poidunga' She said while crying heavily....

'Hey! Unaku enna paithiyama di? Unna vittutu ennala epdi poga mudiyum?' Sivakarthikeyan asked while pulling her towards him....

Apsara hugged Sivakarthikeyan tightly and started to cry terribly.... He too teared while trying his best to console him....

'Idhukku enna dhaan solution?' Mithra asked while looking at Vijay with her glassy eyes....

Vijay looked her with his puzzled look and stood there silently while thinking about something.... Anirudh sighed in anger and walked towards the staircase angrily....

Shubhiksha followed him and stopped his way by holding his wrist tightly.... He turned and looked at her with his raised eyebrows....

'Where are you going now?' She asked with her sad look....

'I need to go now.... I'll tell you everything later' Anirudh replied with his worried face while taking off her hands....

He climbed up the stairs and then walked towards the room where he cane find her....

At the same time, everyone was convincing Sivakarthikeyan and Apsara while Vijay was standing like a statue thinking about something sincerely....

'Ennachu Vijay?' Mithra asked while looking at him with her confused look....

'Oh My, God!' Vijay shouted and ran towards the stairs quickly....

He climbed up the stairs in fast and then ran towards the rooms.... He checked every rooms and only one room was left.... He knocked at the door vigorously but the door didn't opened....