All details I know!

Anirudh turned and looked at Vijay with his raised eyebrows..... He nodded my head negatively which made Anirudh to stay over there itself.... But then they two were hell shocked when that happened....

'Oh My, God! How can it happen in this world?' Vijay thought to himself...

Mithra came out from the room with her confused face.... Vijay and Anirudh dropped their jaw looking at her....

'Enna panringa inga ninnu?' Mithra asked while looking at them casually...

'Andha room kulla pona nee epdi indha room kulla irundhu epdi vara?' Vijay asked with his shocked face....

'Enna olara Vijay?' She asked with her annoyed face....

'Avan onnum olarala... Nee dhaan vera room-la  irundhu vandhu baya paduthura' Anirudh said with his feared look...

'Rendu peru'kum ennachu?' She asked with her puzzled look....

'Illa... Naanga SK-va kaanom-nu indha three rooms-la check apnna vandhoma appo nee indha room-la irundhu veliya vara... Epdi?' Vijay asked with his confused face....

'Oh My God! Neenga check panna vendiyadhu pinnadi irukka three rooms adha vittutu un room munnadi ninnu check pannitu irukka' She said with her smiling face...

'What? Enna kozhapura?' Anirudh asked with his questioning eyes....

'Pinnadi thirumbi paarunga' She said while folding her arms smilingly....

They two turned back and was really shocked when they saw those three rooms over there.... Anirudh and Vijay looked at each other while gulping the saliva...

'Naama indha side dhaana face pannitu irundhom aprom epdi change aachu?' Anirudh asked with his widened eyes....

'Adhaan enakum puriyala' Vijay said while looking at the floor fixedly....

'Appo SK?' Anirudh asked with his tensed look...

'Wait! Enkuda vaa' Vijay said while dragging Anirudh towards his room....

They two entered inside Anirudh's room and noticed Sivakarthikeyan sleeping sound on the bed.... Vijay sighed while Anirudh just looked at him with his puzzled look....

'What's happening here, Vijay? I can't understand' Anirudh cried with his worried face....

'Now only I'm understand everything' Vijay said while having his hands on the akimbo....

'You're clear about everything but confusing others... Unaku therincha adha soldrathuku enna?' Anirudh asked angrily....

'Solla vendiya nerathula soldrean' Vijay replied smilingly...

'Eppo? ellarum maati thavikum podha? Pesama inga irundhu kelambi irukalaam... Nee dhaan kelamba vendam'nu sonna but inga enna nadakudhu? Ellarum enna aaga porom'nu theriyama thavikka vendiyadha irukku' Anirudh said while looking at Vijay sadly....

'Ani... Inga enna nadakudhu'nu enna vida unaku nallave theriyum, illaya?' Vijay asked while looking at him with a smile....

'Adhu... Adhu vandhu..' He struggled while looking at the floor...

'Enaku theriyum Ani' Vijay said while looking at Anirudh with a warm smile....

Anirudh's eyes became glassy after hearing that.... He quickly hugged Vijay and started to tear heavily while lying on his shoulder.... Vijay just patted at his back and pulled him slowly after a while....