Nenjinile!

I slowly pulled myself from her, she smiled looking at me... I knelt down and slowly placed my head on her waist...

"I'm Sorry" I said while holding her waist and teared a little...

"It's ok, Ani" She voiced out while caressing my hair with a smile..

I slowly lifted my head and looked up at her sternly...

"I'm talking to my baby, not you," I said in a stern tone..

"Ani, what's this? Don't you feel worried about this?" She asked with her surprised face...

"I would never feel regret for this, my dear... I've done the right thing to you but never expected that my baby will get affected" I said while tearing silently...

"But it was right though... Karma!!, what else to say?" I said while wiping off my tears...

I turned and stared at her when she was looking at me innocently...

"I didn't kill you, you only killed me and my love" I said and glared at her even more angrily...

"Yeah, May be I killed your love, that's right!! But what about you? You broke my trust and you weren't loyal to me.. Then why should you expect from me?" She asked me with her angry face...

"I was just waiting for this moment to come again... It's your turn now" She said with. weird smile...

I was staring at her confusedly but that's when she came nearer to me with a sword and then...

                                                                   +++

Sivakarthikeyan took Apsara into a room and locked it... He walked towards her smilingly...

She leaned on the wall and he quickly held her shoulders... He smiled and kissed her forehead...

She smiled but she was struggling inside without knowing whether it's Siva or Vikramadithyan..

But her thoughts totally faded away when he pressed his lips hard against her... His hands reached her waist and held it gently..

"En swasam nee" He whispered to her after breaking the kiss slowly and kissed her again just for seconds..

Apsara was looking up at him when he was just smiling, caressing her cheeks.. She smiled looking at him and walked towards the photo frame over there...

Her hands slowly touched that photo and smiled at herself... SK came and hugged her from behind...

"Ennala innum marakka mudiyala, Aaradhana... Unna bathrama paathukuren nu vaakku kuduthen aana mudila.. Enna manichuru ma... Naan unkudave irudhu irukanum.. Evlo manippu sonnalum athu pothaadhu" He said and started sobbing while lying on her shoulder...

"Athu namma thappu illa" She said and smiled...

She quickly hugged him tightly and made him lie on her chest... He cried a lot in her arms...

Suddenly, they heard a voice which made them to shiver a little... They two looked at each other and became tensed...

To be continued...

A/N

Hey buddies!! Hoping that it wasn't too boring...

So, Why did they react like that?

What happened to Anirudh?

Why is he behaving different?

What's the problem with all of them?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!!!