Neethane!!!

Anirudh looked at her bluntly since he didn't got any response from her.... A drop of tear escaped from Anirudh's eyes looking at Apsara like that while that girl laughed devilishly....

'What the hell is this?' Anirudh yelled while looking at her angrily...

'She is not dead, man... She has fainted that's it' That girl said while looking at him with her annoyed face....

'That doesn't matters for me.... Why are you behaving like this to her? You asked me to be here, right? I'm here but before that why did you torture Apsara?' Anirudh asked literally shouted while looking at her angrily....

'Don't shout! I'm not here to listen that... You're the one here to listen my words.... Just be silent till I finish my part' She said while looking at him sternly....

'I don't want to hear anything from you.... I'm leaving now itself from here along with Apsara' Anirudh said while trying to make Apsara to wake up....

That girl laughed devilishly again and stopped looking at Anirudh with a smirk on her face....

'I already said, right? You can't move away from here without hearing my words.... Do you think I'll leave you that much easily? Do you even know who you are? You won't react or shout when you come to know who you are?' She said while looking at him with her smiling face....

'Oh! Really? Okay! Tell me... Who am I?' Anirudh asked with a sarcastic smile and folded his hands quickly....

'That day, you asked me who's Mangalsutra is this, right?' She asked while showing that to him which made him to look at her with his questioning eyes....

'You're the one who tied this on my neck.... Yeah! You're my husband' She said while looking at him with her wet eyes but her lips curved looking at the floor....

Avanthika's P.O.V:

I felt like someone is standing behind me.... I gulped my saliva and slowly turned back.... I didn't found anyone over there which made me to sigh in relief.... I walked towards the stove and started to prepare a coffee for myself.... I was stirring the coffee and that's when I heard a music sound from the hall....

I slowly took the coffee mug in one hand and the candle stand in another hand.... I walked towards the main hall but didn't found anyone over there.... I sat on the couch and started to sip the coffee while looking around the room with my keen eyes....

'Ippo edhukku power cut? Indha generator-ku vera enna aachu-nu theriyala' I mumbled while looking at the table which was beside the couch....

I took my phone from that table and tried all the ways to switch on it but it didn't switched on at all.... I sighed in anger and again placed that phone on the table itself.... I leaned on the couch and closed my eyes while placing the legs on the teapoy....

Suddenly, I felt like someone is standing behind the couch.... I turned back casually since I know nobody will be there.... But I was really shocked when I saw a girl standing over there with her eyes fixed on me.... I gulped my saliva quickly looking at her while she just smiled weirdly looking at me....

I got up from the couch and looked at that girl fixedly with all my fear.... She started to walk towards me and so I quickly ran away from there while shouting hardly in fear so that someone can come and help me, right? But I know nobody will come here since no one can hear my voice outside from the house....

I went inside my room and locked it quickly.... I sighed in relief while leaning on the door which was behind me.... I struggled myself to reach the couch since the room was too darker without any light.... I slowly sat on the couch with my tensed face without knowing what to do as I can't see anything around me.... Thank God! Suddenly, a lightning struck and so I noticed a candle and a matchbox on the small table which was in front of the couch....

I quickly took those and fired the matchstick while panting.... I made the candle to burn and sighed while trying to place that candle on the table.... I felt like my legs hit on something which made me to look down confusedly.... I shouted while looking at the girl who was sitting just below my legs smilingly....

I got up from the couch quickly and ran towards the other end of the room hurriedly.... I stood there leaning on the wall with all my fears and started to sweat while looking at that girl who was still sitting over there like that.... I started to shiver a lot when I found that girl faded over there.... But then I sighed while placing my hands on the akimbo....

The candle stopped burning which made the room to be darker again.... The lightning struck again and I saw that girl again who was standing there with her wet eyes looking at me.... I started to breathe faster while looking at her and tears started to roll down from my eyes without my knowledge....

She faded away from there which made me to run towards the table and took out another candle and made it to burn quickly.... I placed that on the table and slowly went near to the bed tensely.... I didn't found anyone's movement over there and so I climbed up on the bed.... I lied on the bed and started to tear heavily without knowing what to do....

I closed my eyes hardly and hugged a pillow when I continuously saw the lightning and heard the thunderstorms.... I'm a girl who will fear for these things easily and Apsara is the one who will be always there with me at these times but now she is not here.... I was shivering a lot hearing those thunderstorms...

I was not resting my head on the pillow but suddenly I felt like I'm resting on someone's lap.... I slowly opened my eyes and looked up confusedly.... I saw that same girl who's face was full of wound and blood.... I looked at her fixedly while she just smiled caressing my hair....

I slowly got up from her lap and looked at her bluntly while she just looked at me with her wet eyes but her lips smiled looking at me....

'Yaaru neenga? Enna venum ungalukku?' I asked while looking at her confusedly....

She slowly caressed my eyes with her weak hands and looked at me with her mesmerizing eyes....

'Enna marandhutiya?' She asked while looking at me with a warm smile....

Suddenly, the room door was banged by someone which made me to jerk.... I turned towards the room door bluntly and when I turned back I didn't found that girl over there.... I scratched my head confusedly and slowly walked towards the door with my tensed face.... I opened the door but didn't found anyone over there which made me to sigh....

But then I heard a telephone's sound which made me to walk towards the main hall with the candle on my hand.... I was shocked when I heard the ringing sound of the telephone which was on the table....

'Oh My God! Repair-aana telephone-la epdi call varudhu?' I mumbled while looking at that with my shocked face....

I slowly sat on the chair and took the handset with my tensed face.... I placed the handset on my earlobes and waited eagerly for the person to talk....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hoping that the chapter was not boring....

So, Who will be that caller?

Who will be the girl with Avanthika?

Is everything right what that girl told to Anirudh?

Where will be Apsara?

What will happen next?

Stay Tuned!