Ennachu?

I looked at Aniksha with my tensed look when she stood in front of me with her smiling face... She came nearer to me which made me walk behind...

'Adhukku aprom anga ennachu? Aaradhana edhukku bayapatta?' I asked while looking at her bluntly...

'Ini nee therinchukka vendiyadhu Aaradhana paththi illa.. Unna paththi' She said with her eyes fixed with mine...

Vijay's P.O.V:

I was hell shocked when I found the doors opened... Anirudh is not here in these rooms then, where will be he? Oh Gosh!

I searched for Anirudh both inside and outside the house but he wasn't there... I was shattered after completing the search as I didn't find him...

Even SK and Apsara are missing... Where are they?

I walked towards Mithra, who was sitting on the couch all alone after making Shubhiksha to be strong and calm in her room...

I went and sat beside Mithra and as soon I sat over there, she hugged me... She cried out loudly and then lied on my shoulder with her glassy eyes...

'Don't cry, Mithra... You're my backbone.. If you start crying, then I'll lose all the confidence in me' I said while holding her hand...

'How can I be calm, Vijay? I know what's happening here? Everything is in out of control... We're going to lose' She said with her worried face...

'No! We'll win for sure... I'm there to save them all, right?' I asked with a smile...

'But, who's there to save you? At last, you'll make yourself be in trouble' She asked with her wet eyes...

I quickly dragged her towards me and then patted at her back smilingly... She didn't stop crying which made me be so worried...

I slowly caressed her cheeks and kissed it... She looked at me sadly which made me smile looking at her eyes...

'I won't leave you so easily and if I, you've to move on.. Okay va?' I asked with a wink...

'Poda... Nee illena naan vaazha maaten' She said with her smiling face and then rested her head on my chest...

I smiled widely but then only I remembered the bad situation we were in...

'Where is Apsara?' I asked with my raised eyebrows...

'She was in her room' Mithra replied calmly...

'But she isn't there now' I said with my suspicious look...

Suddenly, we heard a crying sound from upstairs... We two were shocked and the shout started to raise up...

We two climbed up the stairs faster and reached the room, from where we heard it... We were shocked when we saw that...

Anirudh's P.O.V:

'Enna paththi enna therinchukanum?' I asked excitedly...

'Nee enaku yaaru'nu theriyuma? You're my husband' She said with her smiling face...

'What?' I shouted with my widened eyes...

'Naan unna evlo love pannen but nee avanga dhaan mukkiyam'nu ennaye kola pannita la?' She asked with her stern look...

'Summave kova paduva idhula kola vera panniyirukiye da Ani.. Enna panna poraalo?' I mumbled myself looking down...

'Puriyala la?' She asked smilingly...

I nodded my head confusedly which made her chuckle... Then, she just went and sat on the bed with her glassy eyes...

'Apdi enna dhaan aachu?' I asked with my puzzled look...

                                                                                 +++

Everyone was happy when I agreed Aaradhana's marriage with Vikramadhithyan... But my father, he announced something which was so hard to accept... Everyone was shocked when he announced that...

'Vikramadhithya... Nee en ponna vittu ivala kalyanam panniko naan edhirka maaten... Aana apdi nee kalyanam panna indha naattoda arasan'a yen indha aranmanai'yila kuda irukka mudiyadhu' My dad said while looking at him with a smirk...

Vikramadhithyan laughed hearing that when everyone was in tension... Aaradhana looked at him confusedly which made him wink looking at her...

To be continued...

A/N

Hey Guys! An update for you in the valentine week...

So, What will be his decision?

Where is Apsara?

Where did she gone with SK?

What happened there in the upstairs?

Whose shout was that?

Stay Tuned!