It's Too Strange!!!

The room door hits hardly and within a second, Avanthika was faded away from there.... Everyone was shocked when that happened.... Anirudh and I looked at each other's face for a while to get an answer but we didn't....

'We should do something, Vijay' Anirudh said while looking at me tensely....

I just nodded my head and then moved towards the room where Avanthika is there.... I banged on the door at first but nothing happened which made me to sigh in anger....

 Anirudh and I tried our level best to open the door but  all those tries ended up in vain.... We two became too tired but we didn't care about it as we need to save her somehow....

After trying so long, we were really confused about the things.... We just came down thinking about how to save her...

Apsara looked at us with her suspicious look as she was already confused about Avanthika's missing.... I don't know how I'm going to console her but I have to do....

'Where is she?' Apsara asked while looking at them tensely....

Anirudh was about to tell but I stopped him by holding his wrist tightly.... We can't say her so frankly because she's already weak.... I just smiled looking at Apsara and then went nearer to her....

'Avanga seekirame vandhuruvaanga... Baya padama iru' I  said with a smiling face....

'Console pannama enga'nu sollunga please' Apsara said while looking at me sadly....

'Adhu vandhu...' I started slowly but stopped when we all heard it...

What's that, actually?

We all heard that bell sound too heavily.... That's too strange!!!!

Not that bell sound but why it's emerging from each and every room in this palace?

What the hell is happening over here?

That sound was emerging continuously and then each and every door in the palace started to shut itself very hardly.... Why it so?

Oh Gosh! I just can't understand the things.... Why are they this much angry? Nothing is there for them to be like this....

I need to find a solution as soon as possible to get rid of this issue or else it would be too difficult.... At least, I need to save these people when I already lost one life in this palace because of stupidity....

I don't want to lose anymore over here and for that I have only one solution.... Sacrificing a life! Sacrificing just one life, I can save each and everyone over here but the problem is I need to sacrifice the life of....

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise from upstairs which distracted my thoughts.... What happened? I thought to myself while looking here and there but then looked up to find Shreya over there....

Shreya?!

What's she doing over there? Isn't she over here?

I thought to myself and then turned towards my side to find her but she was not over there.... It's confusing!

I hit my forehead but then looked at my side to find Mithra, who was standing beside me holding my hand very tightly.... She was looking up at Shreya tensely... Why is she so tensed up?

I looked up and found Shreya standing over there with her tearing face... Why is she tearing? What happened to her now?

'What happened, Sherya? Come here!' I shouted while looking up at her tensely....