Neeya Naana?

Vijay's P.O.V:

Each and everyone was shocked when they realized that name including me when Sruthi, Sadhana and Mithra were confused looking at that.... The name was.... The name....

It was REJOY!!!

How come, I hope so he is playing with us.... Surely, he is playing or else how can this happen? But he is not a mad to make fun out of with Ouija board when he knows everything about it....

What the hell is this? Oh God! Help me to find a solution... Wait! Let me be clear in this first....

I looked at everyone's reaction and they all were just starring at Rejoy who was sitting there like nothing happened....

Now, I'm doubting more on him.... Why is he playing like this? Is this a play or real? Oh My Kadavule!

Rejoy was just starring at the board with a smirk on his face.... And his hand was moving the coin here and there around the board....

'Don't play Rejoy bro.... I know you're playing with us' Sruthi voiced out while gulping her salive hardly....

No response from him which made me to look at him like anything.... Why is he like this? What the heck happened to him?

'Bro... Bro... What happened?' Sadhana asked while looking at him tensely....

'Edhavadhu pesunga bro... Bayama irukku' Mithra said while looking at him with her glassy eyes....

'Stop it guys! He won't react... He's playing with us for sure' Shubhiksha said while looking at Rejoy angrily....

'Why he have to act like this?' Sruthi asked while looking at Shubhi confusedly....

Yeah! That's Why?

'Innuma puriyala Jaan? Nammala bayapada veika sir try panraaru pola.... Podhum niruthunga' Shubhiksha said literally shouted in anger....

May be!

'Hey! Calm down... Why are you behaving like this?' Anirudh asked while looking at her with his puzzled look....

'Naama already tension-la irukom idhula ivan vera baya paduthuraan Ani' She said while looking at him sadly....

'Onnum illa.... Nee amaidhiya iru... Naama kandukalena avare ezhundhu vandhura poraaru' Anirudh said while looking at Shubhi with a smile....

I just sighed hearing their convo and slowly turned towards Rejoy.... He was looking at the coin smilingly and looking at that an idea popped into my mind all of a sudden...

'When did you die?' I asked while looking at Rejoy with my exciting face....

Everyone turned and looked at me with a weird look.... I just ignored those looks and kept on starring at Rejoy....

'Neeyum yean Vijay?' Mithra asked while looking at me with her a bit annoyed face...

'Just be silent' I replied in my low tone of voice....

The coin started to move and it stopped moving giving the word 'Yesterday' to them....

All of them were shocked when they realized that he died yesterday only.... Everyone turned and looked at Rejoy, who's focus was on the board....

'Appo yesterday full-a sethavan kudava travel pannom?' Sadhana asked while looking at Mithra tensely....

'Naama sethom ka' Mithra replied while looking back at her tensely....

'How?' Sruthi asked while looking at Rejoy with her tensed face....

Rejoy started to move the coin towards the letters and explained that it was a Road Accident!!!

'Road accident ah? Eppo?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at her friends with her tensed look....

'Yesterday, we hit on a car and that time Rejoy fainted away' Mithra explained while looking at her...

What? So, it's clear that he is dead.... But why is he here? For what reason?

'Then why are you here?' Mithra asked while looking at him tensely....

I smiled looking at Mithra as she asked the same question which I was about to ask....

I slowly turned and looked at the board with my keen eyes.... The coin moved but it stopped in half way itself.... Everyone was shocked and looked at Rejoy fixedly who was looking at the board angrily....

'For what are you here?' I asked while looking at him sternly....

The coin started to move faster and it explained us that he is here to.... KILL!

What the hell? Why he have to kill? What we all did to him or what any one of us did to him? This is something fishy! Is he playing or what?

Oh My God! Please don't play with our lives.... Why is this happening? Suddenly, something struck his mind hardly.... Then only he remembered a thing... I have to do that immediately... Suddenly, my thoughts were vanished when that question was asked by Anirudh...

'To kill whom?' Anirudh asked while looking at Rejoy tensely....

Why is he tensed? Okay! Every single person is tensed here because of the word KILL.... I just starred at the board to know the answer from him even everyone's gaze was there only....

The coin started to move and it made us to realize that he is here to kill....

To be continued.....

A/N

What about the chapter buddies? Hoping that it was interesting....

So, Who will be that?

What will be next?

Will this problem come to an end?

To know everything....

...Stay Tuned!