Spectre!

'Indha kalyanam nadakka kudathu' Arundhavaselvi said while looking at her sadly...

Aniksha looked at her with her shocked face when she looked at her tensely...

'Enna soldra?' Aniksha asked in a low tone...

'Epdi nadakalaam? Nee idha epdi aavadhu niruthidu appo dhaan nalladhu... Unnoda Vikramadhithyan avan.. Avana poiyum Aaradhana'ku vittu kudukura... Yen?' She asked with her angry look...

'Podhum... Idhukku mela indha maathiri enkitta vandhu pesune unna kola pannakuda naan thuniven... Vikramadhithyan oru pakkam irundha edhirla irukaradhu en Aaradhana... Avalukaaga naan enna venum naalum pannuven.. Inga irundhu po' Aniksha said while looking at her sternly...

Arundhavaselvi smirked looking at her and then left the place quickly... Aniksha just lied on the bed and teared silently....

Two weeks later, everything was ready for Vikramadhithyan and Aaradhana's marriage... Aniksha was the only, who take care of Aaradhana and her dress, ornaments selection...

They two were really happy but Aniksha had a sad feeling inside her, which she hid from everyone...

And then, the day came... Vikramadhithyan married Aaradhana and they started their new life together... Aniksha happily let her to live with him...

That night, Aniksha was unable to hid that sadness inside her and so she started crying out loudly inside her room...

Arundhavaselvi noted that and went inside the room... She tried to console her but she didn't stop crying...

'Ippo azhudhu enna pannuradhu?' Arundhavaselvi asked angrily and wiped off her tears...

'Naan edhavadhu pannanum illena ennala nimadhiya irukka mudiyadhu' Aniksha said with her worried look...

Anirudh's P.O.V:

Suddenly, Aniksha stopped saying and smiled weirdly looking up at me... She walked towards the window and looked at the sky smilingly...

'Then, what happened? Why did you do?' I asked her tensely...

'Unakaana time vandhuruchu... Kelambu' Aniksha said with a weird smile while looking at the sky...

'What? No way! I wanna know how I'm related to your past' I said sternly...

'Get out from here.. Everyone are waiting for you' She said while folding her arms...

'No, I won't' I said while looking at her angrily...

'If you go outside, you can know one special news... It's waiting for you... Go' She said with a mischievous smile...

'Huh? What did you do?' I asked with my tensed look...

She faded away from there all of a sudden and then room door opened itself... I hit the table hardly but then her words disturbed me...

I rushed out from the room... I didn't find anyone over there, which made run towards downstairs...

Even I didn't them over there... I feared for a while and then started my search around there... I was really shocked when I found Shubhiksha's phone lying down on the floor in the kitchen...

The phone was totally damaged and the glass pieces were over there everywhere... I started to breathe heavily when I looked at all that... I hit the wall and tried to be calm but I can't...

Where is Shubhi? Why is this here in this situation? Where did all the others go? What the hell happened here? What happened to my Shubhi? Hoping that she's safe...

I was roaming here and there downstairs and that's when I heard some noise from upstairs... But I stopped myself when I heard that voice from my behind...

To be continued...

A/N

Hey Buddies!! After a long time, updated this one... How was it??

So, What has happened over there?

Who stopped Anirudh?

What did Aniksha do?

Where are the others?

Stay Tuned!