Naan Pizhaipeno?!

Anirudh and Sivakarthikeyan looked at Vijay confusedly and then looked up at the palace with their uncertain faces....

'Nalla dhaana theriyudhu aprom enna? Neenga kitta vandhu ninnu paarunga' Anirudh said while looking at Vijay bluntly....

Vijay sighed and stepped inside tensely but when he looked up at the place he was shocked when he saw that huge palace over there.... Vijay just looked at that palace without blinking his eyes.... Anirudh and SK looked at Vijay with their confused face reaction....

'Can you see the palace?' SK asked while looking at Vijay with his uncertain face....

'Yeah! I can see' Vijay replied while focusing the palace.....

'Hmm... Appo vaanga ulla polaam' Anirudh said smilingly and walked towards the entrance....

Vijay looked at the palace smilingly and entered inside the palace with his excited face along with Sivakarthikeyan.... That man was with them for sometime but then he just left the place without even informing them....

They just roamed here and there around the palace.... The palace was an old one as it was clear with the things arranged over there.... There were seven rooms which made them to look at each other confusedly....

'Yaaravadhu orutharukku room pathadhu' Mithra said while looking at everyone smilingly....

'Ella rooms-um use panna vendame.... Ellarum share panni four rooms use panna podhum' Adhi said while looking at everyone with a serious look....

'Yean da? Neeyum Nila-vum onna irukka engala use panna vendam-nu soldriya?' Apsara asked while looking at him smilingly....

'No! No! Girls ellam thaniya boys ellam thaniya dhaan' Adhi said while looking at them sternly....

'Appo okay.... Vaa Shubhi kelambuvom' Anirudh said while dragging Shubhi along with him....

'Unaku enna paithiyama? Sonnadhu puriyala?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at him with a smile....

'Nalla purinjudhe... Adhanaala dhaan unna kuptu porean' Anirudh said while looking at her with a wink....

'Puriyala' Shubhi said while looking at him with her annoyed face....

'Nee paiyan dhaana?' Anirudh asked while looking at her with a smirk...

Everyone started to laugh which made Shubhiksha to glare looking at Anirudh....

'What? Appo ivlo naal indha paiyan-a dhaan love pannitu irundhiya?' Shubhiksha asked while looking at him angrily....

'Yean kova padura? Chumma sonnean' Anirudh said while looking at her childishly....

Shubhiksha starred at Anirudh angrily and left the place quickly.... She went inside a room and so Apsara took off her bags and followed her inside that room.... Anirudh sighed looking down at the floor and went inside another room....

Then, SK joined up with Anirudh while Vijay and Adhi took a room.... Mithra and Nile went inside another room which was free... Everyone got ready and came down with their fresh faces.... Everyone gathered at the main hall while only two were missing over there....

'Ani and SK enga?' Vijay asked while looking here and there confusedly....

'Innum room-la irundhe veliya varala avanga' Adhi replied while looking at Vijay smilingly....

'Ivlo neram enna panranga?' Mithra asked while looking at him bluntly....

'Naan poiyu paarkurean' Shubhiksha said and got up from the chair smilingly....

'Paarthuttu seekiram vandhuranum illena naanga mela vandhuduvom' Nila said while looking at her with a smirk....

She just glared looking at her and then went towards their room.... She knocked at the door but no one opened the door which made her to be annoyed.... She knocked at the door several times but no response from them.... She tried to open the door and the door opened as it was in unlocked position....

She went inside with her uncertain face reaction but smiled as soon she looked at them like that.... She saw Anirudh and SK who were sleeping soundly while hugging each other.... She just chuckled looking at them and went near to Anirudh.... She slowly sat on the bed and caressed Anirudh's hair smilingly....

'Tease panna la? Thittalaam-nu vandha mayakkuriye da' Shubhiksha said while looking at him smilingly....

She pecked a kiss on his forehead smilingly.... She again went towards the door and was about to close it but was shocked when she looked inside the room again.... Her eyes widened when she looked at that.... She opened the door widely and entered inside the room.... She looked around the room but didn't found anyone over there....

To be continued....

A/N

Hoping that the little chapter was interesting....

So, Where have they gone?

Is that her imagination?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!