Investigation Starts!

At Arjun's House:

'Well, I think.... We need to solve this' Arjun said with his excited face....

'How?' Avanthika asked while looking at him confusedly....

'I'll tell you... Come!' He said while smiling looking at her....

'Where?' She asked with her puzzled look....

'Ellam ippove therinchukanuma? Vaa soldrean' He said while dragging her downstairs....

At the palace:

Vijay slowly opened his eyes and got up from the chair with his calm face.... He walked towards the big photo frame which was hanging on the floor....

He starred at that photo frame for one or two minutes and then slowly touched that photo.... He closed his eyes while holding the photo frame and started to mumble something....

After sometime, he quickly took the hand from that photo frame since he felt like a current shock passed into his body.... But then he smiled looking at the photo and stepped backwards....

'You're going to be the loser' Vijay said while looking at the photo frame with a smirk on his face....

At downstairs:

Everyone was sitting on the couch with their tensed faces.... Suddenly, Anirudh got up from the couch making Shubhiksha to sit straight on the couch who was lying on his shoulder....

Shubhiksha was totally confused looking at his confused look.... She slowly turned her head and looked at the direction where he was looking at.... Shubhiksha was also shocked looking at that....

She too got up from the couch looking at that and looking at they two everyone glanced at the place.... Everyone was shocked and feared looking at that scenario....

Rejoy was sitting on the floor while placing his hands on the forehead.... Shubhiksha quickly held Anirudh's hand tightly in fear while Anirudh gulped his saliva...

Adhi and Nila held each others hands.... Mithra was just starring at upstairs while Sruthi, Sadhana and Mithra closed their eyes tightly in fear.....

'Oh, My God! What's happening here, Siva?' Apsara asked while looking at SK tensely....

'One thing has been confirmed! We are in a struggle' Sivakarthikeyan said while looking at her with his serious look....

Mithra quickly ran towards the stairs and waited for Vijay to come down who was standing up with his smiling face.... He climbed down the stairs slowly while starring at Rejoy like anything.....

Mithra hugged Vijay as soon he came down.... Vijay hugged her back and tapped at her head to console her....

'What happened? When you guys switched on the lights?' Rejoy asked all of a sudden with his confused look....

'What?' Sruthi shouted while looking at him with her puzzled look....

'Any problem?' Rejoy asked while raising his eyebrows....

'Sethavan vandhu edhavadhu prechanaya-nu kekurane' Sadhana said while looking at Mithra....

'Prechana pannama irundha seri' Mithra said while folding her arms tensely....

'Ennachu? Yean ellarum ipdi paakuringa?' Rejoy asked with his questioning eyes....

'Nee unmaiyave Rejoy dhaana?' Anirudh asked with his tensed look....

'What? Enna kelvi idhellam? Naan Rejoy illama yaaru?' He asked with his annoyed face reaction....

'Nee seththu romba neram aachu da.... Aprom epdi pesura? Ennaya nadakudhu inga?' Adhi asked while looking at him with his sad look...

'Naan sethutena?' Rejoy asked with his smiling face....

'Aama... Nee seththu romba varusham aachu' Vijay said while looking at Rejoy angrily....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hey buddies!

Hoping that the chapter was interesting.... How was it actually?

So, What Vijay found out?

What will be Arjun's plan?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!