Arc 1.2

A/N: From now on Jia Yi will be replaced with Guo De Meng since he is now inside of this Character's Body.

Morning rays shined through the cracks in the curtains obscuring the window and splashed across the youth's face, sleeping on the bed. Guo DeMeng slightly opened his eyes, only to be blinded by the bright light entering through the glass magnified. 

"Car, what time is it?"

[Host, it is currently 9:32 a.m. I've been monitoring the three people you've asked throughout the night. Do you wish for a progress report?]

"Yes," he groggily agreed as he slipped out from beneath the sheets. His bare feet padded across the floor towards the bathroom as he listened to Car.

[Guo Yan made contact with the Hospital that Xie Chang and Xie Kai are working as Doctors. Due to the fact that she was given a recommendation from her Primary Care Doctor because of severity, the receptionist was able to book her appointment in to a canceled appointment. This Wednesday at 2 p.m. is when it's scheduled.

Xie Chang and Xie Kai are still unaware of the Female Lead so they've carried on with their normal daily lives. Last night they received a shipment of 'goods' at the Coral Diamond Pier. After completing their transaction, they proceeded to their Loft that they share and fell asleep. During the middle of the night they did receive one on-call emergency but afterwards returned to the Loft. Currently they're at their office seeing patients. 

Guo Yan took another dose of poison as soon as she woke up and made her way to the Dining Room. She seduced her Father's Assistant to prepare her breakfast and is now currently out shopping.]

"Shopping this early? Why is she shopping? Especially on a Monday," Guo De asked confused. His sister had a job at a small Corporation and worked 5 days a week; taking a day off was a 'treat' that she usually didn't indulge in. 

[It looks like she's looking for an outfit to wear to the Doctor's appointment this Wednesday.]

He stepped out of the shower once he'd thoroughly shampooed and conditioned his disheveled silver-white hair and wrapped a towel around his waist. Looking into the mirror, a beautiful young man stared back at him. He wasn't overly skinny or lanky but his body held a lethality hidden beneath lithe muscles. His stomach showed a faint outline of the abs beneath his skin, while a slight mermaid line traveled beneath the white towel hiding his nether region. Pink nipples graced his chest which he found fascinating since in his original body they were tan in color. 

Stepping out of the bathroom, he made his way towards the closet. Guo De hummed in satisfaction as he browsed through the clothes hung up inside. Everything was placed in color coded order which pleased him since he was slightly OCD in his original life. Monday's were blue so he pushed aside the colors near the blue section and begun to browse through them. 

He settled for a blue plaid shirt with the sleeves ending near the elbow and a pair of washed out semi-skinny jeans. The belt and shoes were both faded turquoise as well as the watch that he strapped to his wrist. When he finally completed his outfit and looked into the floor length mirror he was satisfied with how he looked. For the final touch, he added a bit of styling wax and fluffed his hair a bit before it dried completely. It gave him a 'I just took a tumble in bed with my lover' look.

"Done."

(This is what he's wearing)