-WTF

Trigger warning just a little

Rose pov

"What the fuck?!" I shout, kicking and screaming under him.

He pauses, looking up and down my exposed chest.

"Ryder, listen to me, you're going to regret this." I say slowly, trying to get through to him.

"I don't care." He reponds, still looking over me, with eyes full of lust.

"Ryder, get the fuck off me now." I snarl, forcing as much anger into the command as possible.

"No."

"Fuck off, Ryder!" I yell, still struggling under him.

"You're so beautiful, Rose." He holding my hands down with one hand he brings his other hand to my cheek and stokes it.

He leans in, fanning his breath on my lips now.

"Ryder..." I try to turn my head, but his hand grips my chin, keeping me in place.

Fuck. I've had enough.

I pull at my hands, trying to use the weaken hold to my advantage.

Just a little more.

I finally rip my hands out of his clench as his lips smash down on mine.

He uses his free hands to push the back of my head to him so he could deepen the kiss.

I feel a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Hate?

No, that's not it.

Whatever it is, fuck Ryder, whatever trust I had for him is now long gone.

I use my now released hands to push him off.

He rolls to the side of me, breathing heavily.

I see red.

I get up, grab him by the collar, and smack him.

The impact sends his head snapping back, but he doesn't comment, he doesn't even cry out.

I fill with even more anger, raising my hand to smack him again but he grabs my hand before the collision.

And again holds on.

"Ryder, I swear-" he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

And with that he gets up, leaves the room, and slams the door.

I sit on my bed and lean my head on the wall.

"What the...fuck?" I breath out.

Ryder pov

I lost control.

I... lost control.

I fucking lost control.

Me.

I did.

What the fuck?!

I slam my bedroom door, running into my bathroom.

I look in my mirror.

I'm a mess.

Rose's slap marks my face, my hair points in every direction, and my eyes look full of regret.

Damn...

What happened?

I was talking with her then she said something about not being gangmother and I... I guess I couldn't deal with it.

All I want is to protect her, hold her to my chest, and she won't let me.

She has to be Queen, no one else can do it.

Not anymore.

Just seeing her makes my heart skip a beat, and damnmit, I need her around.

I don't know why, cause honestly she's kinda annoying, but I kinda like it.

I wash my face with cold water.

Get it out your system.

I've never felt anything that intense and... sweet.

The lingering taste of pizza sauce on her lips just made me want her more.

I still want to go back to her room, throw all the reason out my head, and just...

Fuck.

I splash more water on my face.

Just calm down.

I shake my head.

If I do anything like this again I might just lose her.

And...the thought of that, honestly...

Scares me.

______________________________________

1.53k

5/25/18

Thanks so much for the support.

Don't hate Ryder too much....please? I know he's fucking up more than badly but its needed for this story. Please don't think his actions are in any way supposed to be romantic or cute.

Ciao