-Game

Rose

I stare across my room as the hours fly by, thinking about Ryder and my new life.

I glance over at the clock and 3:26 am quickly changes to 3:27 am.

Sighing, I sit up and stretch, not able to sleep with the event upcoming today pressing on my mind, threatening to drive me crazy.

I take a deep breath and breathe out my nose. Another deep breath and breathe out my nose.

I think I remember somewhere in gym class when we did yoga, the teacher would say deep breathing calms you down.

I roll my eyes.

It's not working. I'm still itching to raid my father's weapon room and do something I'll regret. Well, I wouldn't say regret but... something I can't take back.

I get up and head to my bathroom, a shower sounds alright, right now.

I undress and hop in the tub.

I begin scrubbing while trying to clear my mind of the negative thoughts that seem to fill it since I got here. I've been losing it and the string I've been holding on to, to keep me together is going to today.

I shake my head as the hot shower water falls on my head, helping me calm down and relax a bit.

Ryder would've tried to jump in the bath by now and I would yell at him, threatening his kids if he came in and he'd laugh, saying something about them being my children too.

I chuckle.

With Ryder's arms around me as I fall asleep, and his chest there as I wake up, it was perfect. I'd try to run to the bathroom and he would hold me tighter, wrapping a leg around me just to keep me close to him. I'd bite his nipple and he would smirk and say some dumb shit like "kinky".

Tears slide down my cheeks, washing away with the water. A grin remains on my face. I grab the shampoo and douse my hair with a handful of it.

I begin massaging it in as the unfamiliar scent fills the air.

Ryder would always play with hair, he loved that it smelled like cherries and would always take a deep breath when he hugged me close to him just to sniff at it. Like a fucking dog. Stupid.

Scoffing, more tears run down my face as the bubbles become more and more.

But I loved it. I love him.

His stupid smirk that I used to hate, is irreplaceable now.

What the fuck did he do to me?

I used to be fine by myself, I used to want simple things like a good job and my own life, but now I want them with him. I was alone and that was exactly what I wanted, but he changed me.

I don't think I mind at all though.

The happiness he's given me, the feelings I thought I would never accept, have filled my heart in the most warm way.

I love him, and I'm always going to love him. Fuck, he turned me into some bitch, but I was his bitch, and he was my bitch too.

I-

The door creaks open and my thoughts are silenced as footsteps get closer to the tub. Who the fuck-?

"Rose?" Caleb's voice almost echoes in the room.

"No, fucking Waldo." I turn off the shower quickly and grab my towel.

"Ha ha, very funny." He responds.

Is this guy crazy?

"What the hell are you in my room at 3am? Get out." I wrab the towel around myself and stand in the tub, waiting for him to leave.

He pauses and the silence fills the room, making everything in my body tense.

"But I just thought of a game for us to play." He finally states. His tone is near sinister.

"Let's play tomorrow or later, just not right now. Get out."

His chuckle bounces off the walls and my eyes twitches.

This...

"I think right now is the perfect time for the game. I'll meet you on your bed then we can play. Hurry up." He takes a couple steps closer to the shower curtain and I get ready for whatever he's planning to do, preparing to break his neck in the worse case scenario.

"Rose, you can't say I'm a bad guy..." His hand skims the curtain, as it gets near the edge.

"...so many thoughts have gone through my mind in the last couple of minutes, but I'm still standing on the other side of this curtain, and you still have that towel on." His breath seems heavier as he finishes his statement.

Gross.

"Get the fuck out now." I hold my towel closer as he slowly leaves the room.

"Hurry up and come out, I don't want to have to come in here, my self-control is only so much." The door shuts and I quickly hop out the shower and throw on some underwear and a nightgown from the drawers beside the sink.

I take a deep breath and mentally wish I had something, anything, longer than this nightgown, but it is what it is.

Time to face one of the many demons in my life.

I walk out the bathroom and try to ignore Caleb's eyes stuck to my legs, from where he sits on the bed.

Crawling on the bed, I look right up into his eyes.

He smirks, not saying anything, just looking up and down my body.

I swallow my anger down to the place I've been stuffing every bad emotion since I got trapped here.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? It's gross. Stop." He meets my eyes finally and nods.

"Sorry, I just-"

"Just start the stupid game."

He stares at me for a minute then grins again.

"Sure, let's play."

Ryder

Stepping into Italy, my nerves are crazier than ever.

I'm here Rose, and today you're coming back home with me.

The boys surround me as they get of the jets one by one.

An army behind me, a battle in front, and a war for the woman I love.

Blood, tears and sweat will fall today, but I'm getting Rose back. It's selfish, I know but I don't care at this point. I've gone too long without her, I've almost lost it. I need her back.

And I'll get her back.
_________________________________________
2.25M

6/19/18

Out with another one.

Kinda busy so I'll cut this short.

Love yall

Ciao.