-Call

Rose

I spin on my heel and take another pic of Ryder.

He winks, throws up a peace sign and puckers his lips, turning his head slightly to the left.

"Am I getting your good side?" I ask, chuckling, as I walk backwards, passing a bench, still snapping shots of him.

"I don't know, are you?" His voice comes out higher pitched and he stops, putting both hands on his hips and tilting his head up towards the sky.

"Oh em gee! Yes, Brit, I just found the perfect angle for you!" I snap another pic, crouching down and bringing the phone to my chest.

Ryder and I meet eyes for a second, pausing, looking at each other in silence.

He bursts out laughing and I can't help but do the same. He holds his stomach, cackling and I get up, walking back over to him.

I stop in front of him and just as he calms down his eyes meet mine, I smile and we burst into laughter again.

After deciding to go have lunch, Ryder and I found ourselves at the park instead of at the restaurant, because I need my pictures.

Ryder grabs my hand and we walk with our arms swinging between us. He looks down at me and smiles. The corners of his brown eyes crease and his nose perks up a bit.

I'm melting. Ugh, he's so cute.

I bring up my phone and take a quick picture of it.

"I thought I was done being your model today." He leans in and asks.

"You're my model everyday, get used to it." I push off the balls of my feet and touch Ryder's nose with mine for a moment.

He pouts.

I scoff.

"What?" I grin.

"Don't bring your lips so close to me, if you're not going to kiss me." He mutters.

I blink at him.

"Crybaby." I cough, avoiding his eyes.

Suddenly, Ryder's lips are on mine and his hand comes to my back, pressing me against his chest.

His tougue slips in and I smirk. I hold the back of his neck as he explores the inside of my mouth and I don't fight him.

It's kind of fun being bossed around in kisses, makes me feel how desperate he is.

He pulls away and breathes heavily. His heart pounds hard and quick against me.

"I'm not a crybaby now, right?" He asks, smirking down at me. I chuckle and shrug, pushing him off me to walk on my own, away from his side.

He follows.

I look back at him and he looks at me with confusion.

"Can I chill for a second? Alone." I joke, plastering a complete serious expression on my face.

He looks at me stunned and blinks.

"Ok..." He moves to walk behind me, quiet and I hope he can't see the huge grin on my face.

A minute goes by.

Five four three two one...

My grin morphs into a smirk.

"Rose, I don't wanna walk without you." He slides right next to me. I snicker and his eyes widen.

"Stop playing with me like I won't take you behind these trees and bend you-" I put my hands on his mouth, grinning.