-Threat

Rose

I stare at Caleb and feel myself snap.

"Of course you are, of course you fucking are!! How did you, of all people, find me here? Is this just some sick coincidence? Why am I so unlucky? Shit." I feel my anger build and build.

"They found out you were somewhere in this area so we pulled some strings and had the gang moved here. They thought I would recognise you best, but I didn't think I'd find you so soon." He closes in on me, pushing my hair out of my face behind my ears, holding my cheeks.

I twitch.

"When I saw you for the first time in school, you seemed different than the photos so I didn't really take a good look. But then when you were talking to the gang I realized you looked familiar, and I had to see if your skills lined up with everything, and they did. I found you." He leans in and whispers the last line in my ear.

I feel goosebumps appear out of disgust.

"What do you want from me?" I ask with my teeth clenched.

"I already told you, come home." A slight smile spreads on his lips.

"We have to get married, and you have to take over for your dad. You'll be our queen."

"And if I disagree?" I glare into his eyes.

"I don't think I have to say much but Ryder dies and so does his gang. If you run away again, they die. If you kill me, they die, and if you don't come with me, they die." His smile widens.

I nod my head and bite my lip.

I have no choice now, do I?

I take a deep breath and relax my shoulders.

I pull my fist back and deck Caleb right in his nose.

I hear a satisfying crack and he stumbles backwards, holding his broken nose.

"Damn, you really were raised by your father. Great hit. Fuck. It hurts." He says in pain.

I scoff. I wish I could beat him black and blue but I guess I'll save that for later.

"When do we leave?"

"I have plane tickets booked for Italy on the 9th." He says nasally.

"Three days."

"I'm leaving, but meet me at school on the 9th. We'll go from there. Oh and don't try telling anyone about this. I have carmeras and voice recorders all over the whole house and cars, even some clothes. I ridged the place before going to see you in the kitchen. If you tell anyone, they die. Pretty simple." He walks to the door winks at me, and slips away, still holding his nose.

I turn around and jump onto my bed face first.

I grab a pillow and scream into it.

Breathing heavily, I sit up.

Where's Ryder?

All I want right now is to sleep in his arms. I knew I would leave, but I hoped it would be on my terms.

Ryder. Fuck, I really have to go. I have to leave him.

It didn't feel as real as it does now, but I probably won't see him ever again.

I feel tears cloud my vision. I'm becoming such a crybaby.

My tears wet the pillow.

It's like him dying, cause he won't exist in my life anymore. Either way, whether I leave or stay, he's dead to me.

I promised myself I wouldnt let Ryder get hurt and going is the only way to ensure that.

It was a mistake that I stumbled into his life and honestly the best one that could've happened to me.

Now all I can do is say goodbye.

Three days until the end.

Ryder

"I need you to look up everything about Caleb." I sit across from Will in his office, with my leg shaking in anger.

"Our Caleb?" Will looks at me with confusion.

"He's not ours anymore, but yes, that Caleb." I glare into the distance.

"What happened?"

I pause.

"He's trying to steal my woman...take her away from me and apparently he knows her from the past. The place she's running from and he wants to take her back there." I feel my heart swell with rage.

"We've known Caleb for years now, are you sure?" Will asks, seeming confused.

"Yeah, I am. I gotta go, Rose is waiting for me." I get up and leave, not bothering to look back.

I hop in my car and quickly drive home, wanting to be with Rose already.

Jumping out of my car and running upstairs, I open the door to Rose's room, quietly.

She should still be asleep.

I come inside, close the door, and walk up to the bed, seeing Rose hugging a pillow with dried tear streaks down her cheeks.

I sigh. I'm late.

She has so much to be afraid of right now and I just want to be here for her.

I take off my clothes and climb into the bed. Removing the pillow from her arms, I put myself there instead.

Her arms tighten around me as I snuggle in closer. I lay my head on her chest and close my eyes, listening to the sound of her heart.

One I hope always beats for me.

I pull the blankets over us and smile.

Caleb can't have her. We'll stay together like this forever. I'll never let her go and I pray that she never lets me go.

I've fallen so deep, I'll drown without her.
______________________________________

425k

12/31/18

Guys this is it for 2018 and I'm honestly done with this yr so...

Bye Bitch.

+I'd just like to say that we've reached the 31st chapter on the 31st (I'm such a cornnnn)

+I'll update the day after tomorrow, dont worry, im kinda going for a ever other day schedule but I'll see if I can handle.

Dont quit reading just yet, the story's just getting interesting. What do U guys think Rose should do?

Anyways thank you guys for 20k views in less than 2 days im sooo in love with you all and I hope the new yr is popping af for yall.

Happy new yr. I'll see you guys next yr.

Ciao.