-Yours

Rose

I sit on the bed with my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees.

What do I do?

I've been locked up in that house for weeks now, reliving memories I had run from, and now they want me to live there forever, leading the Mafia?

Maybe Caleb could do it, maybe he would- no that's not possible he's not stable enough to become a leader. His dad just died and I don't want to dump this on him, not like how my parents just did to me.

I thought we could get better after the wall keeping us apart fell but they dont want my in their family unit. They didn't even come here to say sorry, they came to get me to take over their responsibility. Why get my hopes up and then act like this?

All I want is to be with the boys and Ryders, back at home. But again, my parents are trying to use me...

Why does this always happen? Why are they treating me like this? What did I do wrong?

Why don't they fucking care about me and my feelings? I'm their daughter! I didnt ask to be born but they decided to throw me in this fucked up world anyway. I'm done.

I'm done. I'm done caring about them, the mafia, I'm going to go home and forget this ever happened.

Ryder enters the room, pauses upon seeing me and then slowly walks to my side. He sits down on the bed and wordlessly, puts his arms around me and holds me to his chest.

I let the few tears in my eyes fall on his shirt and grab onto his shoulders.

"Ryder, I don't want to stay here. I'm tired of living in the past with all these bad memories haunting me. Take me home, we'll leave this all behind and everything will be just like before." I say.

He pulls back and looks at me.

"Rose, I need you to clear your head. I know how strong you are and how hard you feel. If you leave these people behind, are you sure you won't regret it? I know the reason you want to go isn't because you don't want to help your members, it's for your freedom. But is your freedom something you have to find? Or let find you? No matter what you decide, I'm staying with you, no problem if its here or America, you are my freedom. You're my home, so wherever you are, I'll follow and be perfectly content. I love you." Ryder stares intensely into my eyes.

His words help me realize something.

"You're right, I just want to be with you." I nod to myself.

"I need to stop letting little things affect me so deeply, they're not that serious. I don't know when I started acting like a little bitch, but my parents have always been like this, and I've already accepted it. I don't like it when people are suffering and I'm useless, when I can help. I need to relax." I tell myself.

"You're parents just dropped a huge bomb on you so I'm not surprised your feelings are a mess right now. They don't deserve you." He tucks a strand of my hair by my ear.

"They don't." I smile.

"I'm glad you didnt change too much from this vacation. I would've hated if you kept acting like you didn't love me." He states.

I smirk.

"Who says I love you? You know what? Caleb was looking really hot-"

Ryders lips meet mine as he knocks down on the bed. My smirk grows.

"Don't put on this act, Rose. I won't be able to control myself. I'll show you, you love me and you're mine." He hovers over me and I arc my eyebrow in amusement.

"You just came in and was all deep, but I knew under the big mature man, was still my small annoying baby." I reach up and wrap my arms in his neck.

"Rose, I'm being serious. The days without you were toture. It was hell." A faraway look sets in his eyes.

I frown.

"Its okay, I'm here now and I'm never letting you go." I whisper..

"Who says I would let you?"

"I love you."

"I told you you did."

He leans in for a kiss and I sit up.

"What the fuck?"

He looks confused.

"You're not going to say it back?"

"Oh. I love you too, now come here. I miss your body." He creeps up, crawling even closer to me.

"That's all you missed?" I draw him in and push him onto the bed, laying flat on his back.

He chuckles as I straddle him.

"Of course not..." he trails off as I lean in, kissing on his jaw and neck.

"Keep talking." I mumble, as the heat in my body rises.

He seems in a daze but he answers.

"I missed your smile." I come up and let our lips touch slightly, he lifts his neck to get deeper, but I push him down.

"Go on." I take off his shirt and he looks at me with lust full in his eyes, with love mixed in there and a lot of longing as well.

"I missed your laugh." I breathe on his wash board abs, letting my finger wander up and down them, while I maintain eye contact.

He shudders.

"Rose... fuck, I missed that lip bite thing you would do when you got nervous."

"This." I softly bite my lip and he nods, breathing heavier by the second.

"Rose, I really won't be able to control myself. You need to stop now if you don't want this." Ryder warns me.

I look down at the tent he's sporting and scoff, letting my lips touch his abs. He tenses up.

"Rose!" He clenches his jaw.

"I said it before Ryder. I want you tonight."

"But your parents...."

"We can worry about them later. This is my first night back with you, I need you. It has to be you." I straddle him again and begin to grind on the hard crotch. I love watching him wither under my fingertips. He's mine and I want to see him come undone. All of that and more.

He throws his head back and smirks at me.

"Don't stop." He breathes out.

"I won't."
_________________________________________
Next chapter is available in Madam Mafia (18+) on my profile, titled "Dirty". This one is really bad guys. It's filthy.

2.6M

7/2/19

So next chapter, Rose POV or Ryder POV???

But thanks so much for the support love yall

Ciao.