Quietly Looking At You From The Shadows

She always looked at him quietly.

She never made a noise, and he never noticed. That was enough for her. She felt content looking at the the blond spiky haired boy from the shadows. For years she had wanted to tell him how she felt. How much she loved him, but she stuttered and fainted every time when she tried to talk to him.

So she was content looking silent from the shadows.

Years pass and still she looks at him from the shadows, but one day he notices her. He calls her over and tells her to come walk with him. She sees him blush slightly when he asked her to go to Ichiraku's with him. Nodding her head, she walks with the boy to the little ramen shop.

She knows he likes her as a friend even if he treated her to ramen. Two years pass by, with her still quietly looking at him from the shadows. An event soon came to pass that changed the tradition.

Her sister was kidnapped. So she, a group of others, and him go on a mission to save her sister. They bond. They get closer, and after the mission finished, he tells her that he loves her. That day her whole life changed.

It's her wedding day. She is finally marrying her true love.

Today, she looks at him in the light, smiling, not from the shadows. He smiles back.

"Ready to go, Hinata Uzumaki?" He says with a tease. She blushes.

"Of course, Naruto-kun." She confirms with a smile. They walk out together to get married.

___

Sucks but first fanfic. Lemme know how I did!

VOTE COMMENT AND REQUEST!