Karaoke ( A SasuSaku NaruHina Oneshot)

A/N: Hey guys! Its been a while since I updated. Right now, I'm in Chicago, on a vacation for two weeks in my aunts apartment. It will be a little hard to update, but I will try to do my usual every other day update. Also, cute picture above, huh? Comment if you like it! This story is probably a few weeks after The Letter and Red Thread, so....yeah.

You know what? I'm making this into a mini oneshot series. The Letter and Red Thread and Karaoke. There. Comment on a name for the series.

Now on to the story!

"Ehhh, Hinata! I'm not that good at singing! If I do, promise you won't laugh?" Naruto said with a sigh and rubbed his neck. Hinata giggled at her new boyfriends antics. The two were walking to the local karaoke bar, double dating with Sasuke and Sakura.

"Naruto, I won't laugh. Maybe, you might be good this time!" Hinata cheerfully exclaimed. Naruto smiled at his girlfriend. He couldn't believe that Hinata, was his girlfriend. After getting that sweet but short letter from her, Sakura explaining love to him, he realized he was mad for Hinata Hyūga.

The very same day, Sasuke and Sakura began dating. It was in fact, a perfect coincidence. Hinata and Sakura were best friends and so were Sasuke and Sakura. Now the two couples are planning to double date every so often. This was the first.

Naruto jogged up a ahead to open the door and bowed as he did.

"For you, my lady." Naruto said with eloquence and Hinata curtsied as she returned the greeting.

"Thank you, fair sir." Hinata said with a grin. Then they both burst out laughing, while holding hands and walking in. They were so absorbed in talking and laughing with each other that they didn't see Sasuke and Sakura creeping up ahead and punching them in the head.

"OWW! SASUKE, YOU BASTARD! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Naruto yelled with anger in his eyes. Sasuke smirked.

"Sakura, what was that for?" Hinata said calmly. Sakura smirked as she looked at Sasuke.

"You two were an hour late! What took you so long?" Sakura asked. Sasuke merely nodded. Naruto and Hinata blushed red.

"Well...uh... you see..." Naruto said as he stumbled to find the right words. Hinata's face was so red she didn't even speak.

"You did the dirty?" Sasuke said with a smug smile. Sakura grinned as well.

"WHAT! NO! NEVER! WAIT, NO HINATA, THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT! I MEANT THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX BEFORE WE CAME HERE! BUT I DO WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU! I PROMISE! WHAT AM I SAYING?! OH NO, YOU FAINTED! GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?" Naruto said as he shook his girlfriend, rambling. Hinata already fainted after Sasuke said his...remark. Sasuke and Sakura were just trying not to laugh at the comical sight.

Thank god there wasn't anybody else except the cashier, who was also trying not to laugh.

Eventually, the whole situation died down. Hinata woke up, with Naruto mumbling many apolgies and glaring at Sasuke, who just shrugged and smirked. They got a room, and soon, everyone was going to start their singing.

"Lets make a bet! It would be fun, no?" Sakura said with a smile. Sasuke looked over at his girlfriend. Her smile was the best things about her.  Sasuke thought and a small smile escaped his usual stoic face. 

"What the smile about, Sasu-cakes?" Naruto teased while whispering. Sasu-cakes was a nickname that Sasuke mother, Mikoto called him, which always made Naruto laugh and Sasuke growl. Sasuke snapped out of his thought and daydreams of Sakura and gave a huge glare at Naruto.