Thoughts: Part 2, Finale

A/N: I've decided Thoughts series should end. Thinking about the real life situation, I decided to do the same thing to the fictional story that was made in real life. Forget. And just keep the memories. I'm sorry if I got anyones hopes up by continuing this. I just.... I just felt like it had to be over. It was dragged out for too long. I'm thankful that my mind finally choose to jump over this hurdle and keep running on to the track of life after so long. This is a bit short. Sorry!

If you would like to learn more about me, check out my new book, which is a journal type thing. You don't have too but I guess you'll learn more about the person who writes stories that you guys read. So yeah. On to the story!

_________________________________________

And finally, I reached salvation.

The murky, dark depths that keep me trapped for so long let me out. How?

By once tracing back to the past, which I once thought was a dangerous and mind wrecking thing to do. 

And I learned that if a boy sees you with a guy and you're too friendly with them, it makes the boy's mind go to unchanging thoughts of awful, irrational things. Jealousy and betrayal can change a person drastically.

I wrote it all down, to document my freedom. I finally had the freedom to move forward in life.

I stepped out, leaving the dark depths of the mind, and running towards the light of the future.

I'm finally free. The words tasted sweet and they turned my body warm.