ONE

ONE

I pressed my lips together as Stiles and I walk in a small town, Acoma Pueblo, in Mexico. Our arms are linked, as we walk through the streets. You're probably wondering why the hell we are in Mexico. Well, Derek, yes, you remember him, right? Well, he was kidnapped by the Calaveras, which who were hunters.

Our hands laced together as we looked around. "This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles looked down at me, as we looked around. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." I scoff.

"What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles." We lock eyes. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with and that's saying a lot. You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles nodded.

"We are going to die," I mutter, and we continue to walk.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." I smiled sarcastically.

"Okay, would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"Guys!" We stop, and we turn around and saw Lydia walking towards us. "There are no good shops here,"

I turn to Stiles. "This plan is stupid and we're going to die."

"Oh, thank you."

"Hmm."

"Guys, stop acting like an old married couple." Lydia scoffed, as we continued to walk again. "Let's just find the stupid club,"

It grew dark, there was less chatter, and we had entered a dark alleyway. Stiles, being protective, put a hand on my back, guiding us. We soon came to the secret club door, there was a bodyguard standing outside.

Lydia started the conversation off by speaking Spanish, fortunately, she knew how to speak Spanish. The bodyguard shakes his head. Stiles then grabbed something out of his pocket, a card.

The bodyguard licked his lips and turned his head towards the security camera. Stiles then held up the card to the camera. The door clicks open. You could hear the loud music pumping. Stiles nodded and laced our hands again and Lydia followed us in.

We walk down the hallways, down the red painted hallways, and there was a door at the very end. It was a wooden door. I turn my head around when I heard the door close. I looked at Stiles, who nodded at me.

Stiles sighed and we continued to walk down the hallway. As we got closer to the door, the loud the music got. Objects were rattling. Stiles reached his hand out for the door handle, and we entered as soon as the beat drops.

My eyes scan the room as there were people dancing. Somewhere in the ground was Malia, Kira, and Scott. Yes, Malia, the girl that we saved. Malia has grown on me and Stiles, it's like she's our daughter, we are literally teaching her human 101.

It's extremely loud in here. But, everyone seemed like they were having a good time. Stiles pulled me and Lydia over to the bar. The bartender had given us our shots, and winked at me, smiling. Stiles sent a glare towards the bartender's way.

Stiles slowly got out his wallet, but I tense when I felt hands placed on my shoulders. "No, on the house." A thick Spanish accent floods through my ears. Calavera hunter. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."