EIGHT

EIGHT

I felt someone shift next to me, like, someone was trying not to wake me up. Well, that person had already woken me up. Flickering my eyes open, I hiss when I saw the light beams in my eyes and I notice that Stiles was sitting on his bed. Please don't tell me it's morning already.

"Stacey?" He murmured quietly, and I noticed he was putting on his shoes before he turned his head around to me. The sheets were pulled over my shoulders, and I was on a side, watching Stiles. He mumbled a few things, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Stiles' bed was warm. Who the hell has to disturb us now? "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, you can go back to sleep now if you want."

I shake my head, moaning a little, as I stretched in bed, and squealed when the cold hit me. Wrapping the blanket back over my shoulder, Stiles had turned to me, and we locked eyes. "I'll come, just give me, like... a few years." Stiles knitted his eyebrows together, shaking his head.

"Sorry, I can't give you a few years, this is important."

"If it's school related, I'm out," and I snuggled into his warm sheets some more, I poked an eye out from the sheets. "Come to bed, Stiles, can't this wait? I need my cuddling bear." I noticed that his facial expression changed slightly, and so, I sat up, realizing that he was serious. "What is it?"

"Scott..." Stiles trailed off, making my eyes widen. Oh, god, is he okay? "He's fine, Stacey, but, Liam isn't." Stiles looked at us. "Scott needs our help, he bit Liam," what? "Like, sunk his Alpha teeth in Liam's arm and now Liam might be a werewolf. But, now, I need to go see dad and Scott at the Sheriff station."

"I'm up, I'm up," I quickly said, making Stiles sigh. I ignored it and bolted out of bed, jogging towards my drawer and pulled out three-quarter pants, socks, and one of Stiles' t-shirt from his draw. He looked at me weirdly. "What? I like your shirts, they're comfortable."

"Are you calling me fat?" Stiles cracked a joke, and I laugh, nodding. Stiles is far from being fat, in fact, I think he's been secretly working out. Because he's somewhat muscular nowadays, and he's fit. I then shake my head.

"Turn around." I said, making my finger twirl around in motion. He smirked.

"I'm good, actually," Stiles told me, sitting upright. I cock my head towards him. He pouted. I shake my head at him again, and keeping twirling my finger around. He groaned and he turned his head.

"I hope those eyes are closed, mister," I told him.

"They are!" He informed me, I smiled. I quickly got changed, and he lets out another groan. "You take forever, seriously, like, a lifetime."

"I'm done." I told him, and I was done, I was putting on my socks, and before you know it, I was walking towards my shoes where I had last dumped them. I then walked over to Stiles and I placed a hand on his right knee, and one on his left, he looked at me curiously. I lean in closer to him. "One day, Stiles, one day,"

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles informed Scott as we enter my home. Scott seemed panicky. Scott turned to us as we were about to head upstairs.

"You didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, panic seeping through his voice.

"You barely told us about Liam." I added in there, trying to keep up with the boys' speed and suddenly, we stop at the staircase. "What did you do with him, anyway?"

"He's upstairs." Scott said, there something about him the way he said it, there's something off.

"Doing what?" I asked slowly.