FIVE

FIVE 

I was running. I was running fast. From something. My legs were burning from all this running. I wanted to stop running but something in the back of my mind was telling me that I couldn't stop running

The second thing I recognized I was running down in the Church from Mexico, down the creep hallway that had cobwebs and sticks hanging out from the walls. The never-ending hallways. I turned my head around, to check if Scott or maybe Braeden was beside me but no one was. I was alone

So, what the hell was I running from? Or to? My breaths were heavy, I was struggling to breathe. Maybe I've been running for a while. I then felt my legs come to a stop, and I had almost tumbled over but didn't and standing in front of me was a human that had an animal skull on its face, ripped up clothes, it had ribcages showing, making me shiver. It's not human, it was the thing that Scott, Braeden, and I saw when we went to rescue Derek. It stood there, standing tall and intimating. 

I stood there. I feel almost frozen, but I had the sense to turn my head around as I hear it growl lowly and hauntingly. I licked my dried lips, and I heard its bone crack making me shiver in fear. My legs began moving again as I made my way down the hallway once again, but then stopped when I saw another one of those things but in pairs standing there making me freeze on the spot. 

There weren't any entrances, I was lone, with thing one, thing two, and thing three chasing after me. I was suddenly in panic as all three began to charge towards me, making my eyes widen as I turned my head from side to side, and as I did they, they kept coming towards me. My mouth opened, and I let out a huge scream. 

"Stacey!" I heard someone shout my name, and my eyes snap open as I cover my ears from someone screaming, which I quickly found out it was me that was screaming. I had backed up to wherever the hell I was and my back crashed agaisnt the pillows, and my scream died down making my breathing pick up again. "Stacey, Stace, shh," 

I dared to let out a sob, as I squeezed my eyes shut. I let my hands fall beside me, and another sob escaped unexpectedly. What were those things? My head snapped up to the door which flew open and there was a worried Scott, dad, and my mum. 

"Stiles, what's wrong with her?" Mum asked worriedly, my lips begin to quiver as the face of the thing flew through my mind. I close my eyes again, doing deep breathes. I just need to calm down. I opened my eyes seeing Mum was sitting on my bed next to me, Scott was as well, worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine," I whisper softly, wanting them to leave. I just want to be alone. My eyes wander over to the door and saw that dad was already gone, and another sob left my lips. I then look at Scott, remembering that they had made up and he didn't tell me. Nor that he told me that dad was staying at ours. Mum didn't tell me, either. 

"Stacey, you're screamed woke up the whole neighborhood, that's not fine." Scott informed me. "We had a noise complaint." I shake my head. 

"I'm fine!" I snap at them. "I told you, I'm fine." I sink down in my sheets, closing my eyes. "I'm fine," I mumble, and pulled the sheets over me, blocking out everyone. I heard mum sigh, then, a few seconds, I knew they left. 

I pushed off the blankets, and looked at Stiles who was staring at me worriedly, without saying anything, I heaved myself towards him, cuddling up to him. I heard him sigh, knowing he had a million questions to ask but didn't. I close my eyes again, and he wrapped his arms around me, and I felt warm already. 

At least I know I was safe in his arms. 

YEAH I KNOW IT'S SHOR GiVe Me a BREAK PEOPLE I"M SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH EVERY OTHER CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONGER THAN THIS DOn'T YOU WORRY POPPET