NINETEEN

NINETEEN 

"Everything's fine. We got a text from him this morning, he said he might be a little bit late." Stiles explained to Liam as we and the other boys on the lacrosse team entered the boy's locker room. 

"How late is late?" Liam worries. "Is he always late? We're playing Devenford Prep again and this time it's an actual game He... he shouldn't be late." 

"Who shouldn't be late?" I flinched hearing Coach's voice. Oh no. I pressed my lips together and turned my head dramatically to Liam. 

He sighed. "Scott and Kira." Liam looked up at Coach. 

"They might be slightly late." Stiles tried to explain to Coach, who was not happy about it. 

He stammers. "Slightly late is still late. What are they doing?" 

"They're... they're doing something that going to make them slightly late." I scratch the back of my neck and smiled sheepishly at Coach. 

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?" All of that just sounded so very wrong. And the best part is; all the boys heard it. 

Stiles and I looked at each other, I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, Coach." Stiles murmured. 

Coach glared at us. "Stacey... how many times do I need to tell you to get out of the boys' locker room?" Coach explodes, making me jump slightly. "Go, be gone, vanish." 

I groan, and I turn to Stiles and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck,"  I whisper to Stiles and I then squeezed Liam's shoulder, giving him a smile. He nodded back at me. I then dash out of there, leaving the building to go outside and be with the others. 

As I enter the field, the lights turn on. It glows on the field. I had met up with Mr. Stilinski and we entered the field together, smiling at each other. We really bonded over eating a piece of pizza. It was great. 

"Who do you think will win?" I ask Mr. Stilinski, as we take a seat on the benches. "Personally, I think we'll lose." 

"What makes you say that?" Mr. Stilinski asked. "We're a great team." 

"Yeah, with Scott." I reminded him. "Scott's the Alpha of the team. Literally," I mutter the last word. "And the Alpha isn't actually here, I bet he won't show up because he's too occupied with Kira." 

"What excatly are they doing?" Mr. Stilinski asked, raising an eyebrow. I shrug. 

"It could be anything at this point," I told him honestly. "The only good players we have on the team is, well, Liam and Stiles. At the moment." I look over and saw Stiles and Liam sitting on the bench, in their uniforms. I smiled as Stiles cast us a look. He smiled back. 

"Hey, let's not lose hope, yeah?" Mr. Stilinski told me, and I nodded. "Positive thoughts, Stacey, positive thoughts..."  

The whistle soon blows and it grew quiet between Mr. Stilisnki and I. Stiles was first up, and he failed, by literally collapsing on the ground making me groan deeply. I cast Mr. Stilinski a look, as if to say, told you so. He shakes his head at me. 

The number of fails that Stiles has made, is making me wonder if it was worth coming to this game. No doubt Mr. Stilinski is thinking the same. Stiles would either trip up on his own feet with the ball, fail to catch the ball, or getting knocked down by other players from Devenford Prep. 

But, as a wonderful girlfriend, I shall support Stiles with all my heart. And I'm sure Mr. Stilinski is doing the same. The two people that love Stiles the most is here to support him, hopefully, nothing else goes wrong. 

I bite my lower lip, anxiety filled me. After twenty minutes, Devenford Prep had already scored 3 points. Oh, wait, make that 4. Coach was getting frustrated. To be honest, so was I. The whistle blows. We suck. 

I watch as Stiles walked over to us. "I'm gonna go find out what's taking Scott and Kira so long." Stiles explained. "Stacey, come with me? Dad, can you stay here and see if Scott shows up." 

"Yup," Mr. Stilinski agreed, and Stiles linked our hands together, and walked off. 

My heart dropped as I enter the loft. There were lightbulbs lit up; hanging from the ceiling. It was my idea for it to be a date for Scott and Kira, I helped Scott set these up. But they weren't here. Some of the lightbulbs had been smashed, and a window had been shattered causing the shattered class to scatter on the ground. 

My eyes trailed over to Braeden and Derek who were on the ground, picking up things. Stiles and I enter some more into the loft. "What the hell happened here?" Stiles asked, and he looked over at me before lacing our fingers together for comfort. 

"It was supposed to be a date," I murmur softly. "They were both here." I then look around, my eyes were swimming. "And now they're both gone." Stiles looked at me, his face softened. That's when Stiles' cell phone was buzzing. 

He takes it out of his phone, letting go of our hands. "Hey," Stiles answered the phone, I could just hear that it was Lydia over the phone.

"Scott's been taken."

"Scott and Kira, we just don't know where," Stiles informed Lydia. 

"Mexico," that sounded like Deaton. "And if you want to save his life, that where you're going too." 

✢ 

THE LAST CHAPTER IS COMING; ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS SEASON IM SO EXCITED IM WRITING IN CAPS! Sorry not sorry, this series has absolutely been a pleasure to write! I'm having soo much fun just writing about Stacey! 

Speaking off, do you guys like Stacey? Is she too... dramatic? Do y'all ship Stiles and Stacey? WE NEED A SHIP NAME! But that's not gonna it's either gonna be Stiles or Stacey. IMMA THINg OF SOME, okay, lol, THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, every read means so much to me and I love you guys for it! 

We've almost reached 1K on the first book, 'The Other McCall' and if you haven't read that; I recommend that you do. It would make a lot more sense. 

LOVE YOU! sorry for the unwanted A/N!