TEN

TEN

It wasn't long before the house was filled with teenagers and music was literally beating so loud that I can't hear myself speak. Lydia and I made our way through the teenagers, there were at least 50 teenagers, enjoying themselves. 

We made our way into the kitchen, and noticed that someone with the keg of beer had popped in, who the hell ordered this? Lydia stormed over to the man, and I quickly followed. "Okay, I didn't order a keg of beer." Lydia was pissed. "Especially not domestic." 

"Somebody ordered it." The guy informed Lydia, yeah, not us. The guy didn't care, he just wanted the money. "Are you trying to tell me no one here want to drink?" Lydia looked at me quickly and sighed. 

"No, we're telling you that we didn't order the key of beer." I snap. Lydia looked around, and sighed, taking the whine of glass that stands on the laptop desktop. 

"Who put this here?" Lydia asked loudly, but everyone just ignored her. She shuts her laptop down and puts the glass of wine somewhere else on the aisle. "This laptop is $2,000 and..." Lydia quickly turned and saw a boy holding up a wine bottle and she quickly snatched it from him. "Oh, that bottle of wine is $400." She then walked back to the delivery man. "How much?" She said through her teeth. 

He handed over the bill, and I took it, reading it. "What's this extra hundred dollars?" I asked, feeling pissed off even more. 

"I call that the yes, you two do look 21 to me, surcharge." The delivery man said. I let out a sigh and Lydia snatched the bill from me, scanning her eyes over it as well. Lydia rolled her eyes, letting out a scoff. 

She turned on her heel and placed the wine bottle on another table. Her eyes wander over the staircase, and she smirked slightly. "Let me give you some cash." She quickly walked off, as someone was walking up the stairs. 

I turn to the delivery man, who was smirking at me. "Lydia's gonna get the cash," I told the man, and walked off, feeling slightly pissed off. Feeling the need of fresh air, I storm out of the party and felt the cold and nice breeze hit me. 

It was dark and it was cold, how I liked it. I never really liked parties, anyways, something bad always happened whenever I'm parties. Twirling Kira's car keys in my hands, I jump in the red car, once I unlocked it and found the silences comforting me. 

I sink in my chair, debating whether to leave. Kira wouldn't be mad if I stole her car and took it home, right? I mean, I could just text her. Kira had given me her car keys, in case she had lost them in the boathouse which was a good idea. 

I sat in the driver's side, biting on my lower lip. I can't just ditch Lydia like that. She might just bite my head off. I would like to have my head on me, thanks. I decided to just have a few moments to myself, sitting in the car. 

I pressed my lips together, for a moment, I listen to the pumping music from Lydia's lake house and I exhale. At least, if Liam growls out again, no one would be able to hear him. I smiled, Liam was lucky to have Scott has his Alpha. Scott was a good, kind, helpful person, he may not know what he's doing sometimes but he always ends up with a plan. 

Liam didn't only have Scott, he had Stiles, as well, Lydia, Kira, and Malia. They are all willing to help Liam, whether Liam wanted the help or not, we were always there. I mean... Liam can't really go off to join a new pack of his own, he doesn't have much of an option. 

And of course, I'm willing to help Liam, too. I have a hunch feeling Liam and I are going to get along just fine, he'll be like another brother to me. I smiled at the thought. That bubbly feeling had quickly decreased as I heard the door slam from Lydia's house. 

I slide in my seat slightly, hearing the muffled voices. I couldn't see who it was, and they had stopped talking and was quickly hidden, I pop my head out from the window, to see a girl with black hair, and a back-facing mine. I couldn't pick out who she was, but she had a garrot in her hand, twirling it around her fingers. 

She turned her head slightly, and I slide down in my seat, my heart starting to beat widely against my chest. Oh, god, she's gonna kill me if she finds me. I heard the sound of her boots tapping on the ground as I realized the window was down in the red car I was already in. Dear lord; please save me.