Voicemails

S: Hey! I'm sorry I keep missing you, it's like we're playing some sort of phone tag. I got your number off of Joe. Anyway, just wondering if you wanted to come out for drinks later?

~*~

M: Sorry, was just phoning to have a chat but you must be busy. I really enjoyed drinks the other night we should do that again sometime. Anyway, just give me a call back when you get this.

~*~

S: I'm really sorry about your brother. I know how close you were. I wish I could tell you this in person but...oh well, doesn't matter. If you ever need to talk I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.

~*~

M: Do you ever just feel like you're drowning? Everything's fine then all of a sudden it's hard to breathe. I've been feeling that a lot lately. I really wish I could see you. Anyway, give me a call back of you get the chance.

S: I get that too. The drowning thing. But trust me, it'll get better. I promise. Call me.

~*~

M: Hey! Happy New Year! I'm thinking of you! You're meant to be coming back soon aren't you? We need to meet up when you do, I have so much I want to tell you. I miss you.

~*~

S: About last night...I'm sorry about the kiss, it was too forward, I get if don't want to talk about it but just...call me back ok?

M: Don't worry about the kiss. I...liked it. Wait no. That came out way too desperate, I mean, I didn't mind it. Yeah, that sounded better. Smooth. Oh who am I kidding I'm so awkwar- oh shit it's still recording.

S: Don't worry. I thought it was pretty smooth...

~*~

S: Thanks for last night. It was amazing. Call me back when you can.

~*~

M: Happy birthday! I'll see you later so we can celebrate.

~*~

S: Where are you? I've been waiting forever. Call me when you get this.

M: I'm so sorry. Something came up, I won't make it.

~*~

S: Hey, I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean what I said before. Call me. Please.

S: C'mon, please talk to me. Call me back.

S: Please, I'm sorry. I just want to talk.

M: Stop calling me.

~*~

M: You're coming round for Christmas right? Call me.

S: Of course I'm still coming for Christmas. See you then.

~*~

S: Was just calling to say goodnight but I'm guessing you're already asleep. See you in the morning.

~*~

M: You will not believe what Nina did today. I'll tell you about it when I get home.

~*~

M: There is a spider in the sink. I require you to come home from work immediately. Call me asap.

S: Is this what being in a relationship means? I'm at your every beck and call? Anyway, I'm on my way home.

M: My hero. You better not be listening to this in your car, you shouldn't have your phone out whilst you're driving.

~*~

S: Your mom's here. Save me. Call me back.

M: I had to put up with her my whole childhood, you can handle a couple of hours on your own.

~*~

M: Can you pick up some milk on your way home?

~*~

S: I was just calling to remind you how much I love you. I love you.

~*~

S: I feel so sick; I'm leaving work early.

M: Hang in there; I'll leave earlier too. Call me if you need anything.

~*~

S: I miss you. Please come back.

S: She came on to me I swear. I would never do that to you. Please call me.

S: You want to believe her over me? Fine. See if I care.

S: Please call me.

S: I need you. Please, please call me.

S: The house feels really big without you in it. Life without you sucks.

S: Please.

S: Are you hurting as much as I am? Or have you moved on?

S: Look, I still love you. I shouldn't, but I do. And I'm not quite sure about whether I should stop loving you or not. If you could call me back, that would be great. I swear I won't screw up this time.

Happy birthday.

*The number you are trying to call is no longer in use. For more information please press one...*