Aeroplane

"Jet2. Wait no, EasyJet. NO, FlyBe."

"All 3 of those airlines are different colours. It's also British Airways so you were way off."

"I haven't got my glasses on ok?"

"You have reading glasses, there's nothing wrong with your sight long-distance." I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'm surprised you didn't point out the fact that my glasses have no effect on colour."

I hit him lightly on the shoulder, "If you knew your point had that many flaws why did you even say it?"

"Because I know how much you love correcting me." He says, leaning to nudge my shoulder with his own.

I roll my eyes and look up again at the planes that fly overhead. "Delta."

"Virgin."

"Thomas Cook."

"Ryanair."

"TUI."

"'We cross the T's, dot the i's and put U in the middle.'" Matt says, putting on the voice from the advert.

"Impressive."

He shrugs, smiling. "It's a gift."

"An annoying one."

"Don't even act like you don't love it." He says, his eyebrows drawing together.

"I'm not acting."

"Oh so you're just flat out lying then? A relationship is built on trust, Paige! What do we have if we don't have trust?" He says clutching his chest dramatically, causing a few people around us to turn and stare.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah, ok I'm done."

"You are insane."

"I prefer to call it a creative outburst." His arm comes around my shoulders and I lean into him. "Why do you love planes so much?" He asks.

"I don't know." I respond, shrugging, "there's just something about them." I turn to find him looking at me, smiling. "What?"

He meets my eyes, and the corners of his mouth rise even further, "Ask me why I love you."

I furrow my brows in confusion, "Why do you love me?"

"There's just something about you."