I HAVE AN IMPRINT- 2

Jacob's P.O.V

(who expected this?)

After the training:

I ignored my Eddie. And it hurts like hell.

I ignored him, yet he greeted me in front of Bella, his lover.

How messed up can my life get?

I'm an alpha and the one thing that matters to me more than my pride is my mate.

My wolf was pacing to and fro in my head giving me a massive headache.

Talk to mate. He was whining like a pup. But who am I to deny him? (the words in bold italics are his wolf words)

Eddie is his mate too. Because of my childishness my wolf is suffering a lot.

I'm sorry Lucas. I attempted to soothe my wolf. (the words in italics are Jacob's words)

Can we go for a run? Then you can talk to your mate.

Ours he corrected timidly.

That made me smile.

And that's what I did. I jumped out of the window landing in all fours sprinting towards the forest enjoying the way the wind is softly petting my hair.

Thoughts began to run through my head.

How will I make Eddie ours?

I heard a soft chuckle from Lucas for regarding him as ours.

Does he even like me?

He does Jake. Lucas said in an attempt to soothe me.

Really??!!

Yeah he does. He doesn't know that he's our mate though but the imprinting works both sides. He is attracted to you the way you are attracted to him. That's why he was hurt when you didn't greet him. He likes you the same way you like him. He may not know it yet, but he'll soon.

Should I tell him that he's our imprint?

How will that help Jake? He thinks he is in love with Bella. First he must sense that he likes us. Then you can say him that he's our mate.

What about the deal?

Just say that you can't do that anymore because you have an imprint. But don't say him who the imprint is though.

Yeah that sounds good Lucas. How did you get so clever?

I always am clever. I'm older than you which means I'm wiser too.

Okay mutt, don't go flaunting yourself.

He mentally pouted at that.

Don't call me that. He said.

Okay my dear wolf I'm sorry.

I love you too my hooman. He said making me chuckle.

I sprinted towards my house with the only thought of making things right.

I was greeted by pa telling me that Bella needed me after an hour saying that I knew where to meet them.

Fine things to think about,

1. Eddie didn't call me, Bella did instead.

2. And I knew where to meet them!