22. I need you

JACOB'S P.O.V

Darkness... Pain...

Darkness again.

'Is he going to be alright?' I heard a melodic voice that was floating through my ears. I really wanted to know who the owner of such a beautiful voice is.

'I'm not sure yet'

'He's our alpha, our strong brother, he'll be fine, he should be—'this voice was so familiar, and it was broken at the end.

'Seth you should go now, we're going to break his bones since it has settled wrongly.'

'No' Seth hollered.

'He'll be fine Seth. He's alright'

'Does this look alright for you Dr. Fangs? I don't think so.'

'Paul keep quite.'

And then it started. Torturous hours of bone breaking. I tried to scream but I guess I didn't have enough strength to do that.

'Why are you doing this?' Seth whimpered

'Jacob's bones are a disaster, but so far, his vitals are strong. He's healed with his bones out of place.'

I heard more whimpers from Seth. If I had enough conscious I would've ordered him to go out of hearing range. I felt bad for hurting him. I've always had a soft spot for him. I mean who couldn't.

He has the biggest brown eyes that are the most innocent looking. He has the personality of an angel. He loves freely and cares about everyone.

Suddenly there was more shuffling.

'It's all set now.'

'Thanks Carlisle' Seth replied before Sam did.

'silence... Darkness and more silence...'

I honestly don't know why I'm unable to open my eyes.

Everything hurts. I wish I could die instead of feeling this pain.

What is the reason for me to live though?

I was deep into abyss until I found myself waddling through the forest in human form.

'find me my Alpha' I heard Eddie's voice being carried through the wind.

'oh, I'll, trust me Eddie, and when I do, I'll make sure to punish you'

I heard quite chuckles. Not so subtle Eddie boy.

After several hours of our hide and seek, I saw the light that filtered through the canopy transformed, the murky olive tone shifting to a brighter jade. The day had turned sunny, just as he'd foretold. For the first time since we'd entered the woods, I felt a thrill of excitement — which quickly turned to impatience.

Then, after another hundred yards, I could definitely see a lightening in the trees ahead, a glow that was yellow instead of green. I picked up the pace, my eagerness growing with every step. He let me find his lead now, following me noiselessly.

I reached the edge of the pool of light and stepped through the last fringe of ferns into the loveliest place I had ever seen. The meadow was small, perfectly round, and filled with wildflowers — violet, yellow, and soft white. Somewhere nearby, I could hear the bubbling music of a stream. The sun was directly overhead, filling the circle with a haze of buttery sunshine. I walked slowly, awestruck, through the soft grass, swaying flowers, and warm, gilded air. I halfway turned, wanting to share this with him, but he wasn't behind me where I thought he'd be. I spun around, searching for him with sudden alarm. Finally I spotted him, still under the dense shade of the canopy at the edge of the hollow, watching me with fondness and love in his beautiful golden eyes.

I took a step back toward him, my eyes alight with curiosity. I smiled encouragingly and beckoned to him with my hand, taking another step back to him. 

'This place is so special to me that's why I brought you here.'

'But you brought Bella here before didn't you' I accused him making him chuckle.

'You're cute when you're jealous.' he said after taking a deep breath, and then he stepped out into the bright glow of the midday sun.

Edward in the sunlight was shocking. I couldn't get used to it, though I'd been staring at him all afternoon. His skins, literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface. He lay perfectly still in the grass, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest, his scintillating arms bare. His glistening, pale lavender lids were shut, though of course he didn't sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal. I enjoyed the sun, too, though the air wasn't quite dry enough for my taste. I would have liked to lie back, as he did, and let the sun warm my face. But I stayed curled up, my chin resting on my knees, unwilling to take my eyes off him. The wind was gentle; it tangled my hair and ruffled the grass that swayed around his motionless form. The meadow, which was so spectacular to me at first, paled next to his magnificence. Now and then, his lips would move, so fast it looked like they were trembling.

I tentatively reached his face gently ghosting my hands above his perfect lips. I heard a quite whimper when I stopped touching him which encouraged me to lean closer to him giving his lips a small peck.

He wasn't having any of it. He pulled me on top of him kissing me roughly with a cocktail of emotions pouring out of him. When I thought he could pull out, he actually started sucking my tongue making me groan. After who knows how long of kissing him I reculantly pulled away.

'That was woah' he said smiling his breath taking smile.

He started sucking my neck in an attempt to leave a hickey.

'You know it will heal right?' I asked with a small chuckle.

'I'll give you another when it heals. You're mine Jake, my Alpha and mine alone. Similarly I'm yours and just yours alone.' he said with a low growl that showed the finality of the statement.

This man is mine and mine alone. Unable to control my emotions anymore I leaned in pecking him once, twice and then I lost count as I started to pepper his face, neck, and every part of his exposed skin with soft butterfly kisses which had him squirming.

'I love you Jake' his voice was barely a whisper and I find the scenery disappearing. I started to panic when I found myself in the familiar darkness.

'I know you need to heal; I know you need to take rest. I know your wolf shut your brain in order to help you heal better. But I need you Jake. I've been waiting too long. I need you now. I miss you Jake. And I want you to hold me Jake. I want you to make me feel safe like you did that night. I want to be in your arms. I want you to forgive me. Jake I'm so stupid. I'm sorry my Alpha. I'm sorry that I didn't realize my feelings sooner. I'm sorry. Please come back to me Jake. Fight harder. I like you so much that it scares me Jake. Please come back to me'

Maybe this is my damaged brain hallucinating. Or maybe Edward really likes me and he's hurting badly right now. Either way I've to wake up to find that.Now I really have a reason to wake up.

Now if only I can wake up.

A/N

HEY GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

UNTIL NEXT TIME. BYE PEEPS.

PUBLISHED 1 -09-2018