the irrational kiss

Jacob's P.O.V

The next few days were pure torture. I just can't get Eddie to talk to me. 

It's just so hard.

Atleast Lucas talked to me.

He informed me that I didn't do "the deed" and when I asked him why he was mad at me, he just said these mere words "I'm mad that I didn't get to do that with my mate you idiot." When I asked him to elaborate he not so kindly answered "I just got a human who passed out the moment his mate tried to kiss him. Dear moon goddess, don't you think I deserve better???" he said dramatically.

Well let's say I was not so happy with that either.

I've embarrassed myself infront of my mate, called him a 'one night stand' and successfully pissed him off.

I'm the biggest idiot.

Ever since Lucas has mentioned that Edward tried to kiss me, I started hoping that maybe there's a little chance that he liked me a little bit. Oh, there's a lot of little in that sentence.

Maybe I would have a chance with him.

Maybe he won't reject me afterall.

I guess I can find that out only if I get to talk to him.

If only he allows.

I prayed to the goddess that he might give me chance to speak with him today.

I really have to tell him how I feel before it's too late. I don't want to loose the most precious person in my life.

I'm gonna give my everything to earn his love.

I might have pissed him off and let him avoid me for three long days.

But today, I'm not gonna let anything stop me from talking with my mate.

"Hey Jake."

Well talk about hindrance.

"Hey Bella. What brings you here?" I asked in a not so interested voice.

"Ooohhh. Not so interested to see me anymore Jake. Well, that's new." She said in an attempt of being sarcastic.

"It's just I'm not in a good mood today."

"What's wrong" she asked concerned.

Oh well Bella, It's nothing. Actually I like your ex fiance so much and we have been friends, made a deal involving you behind your back, And he's just so pissed that I called him a 'one night stand'. Yeah that's a perfectly great answer for that question that could probably get my ass roasted for the rest of my life.

"It's nothing." 

"Oh well Jakey, it doesn't look like nothing." Bella persisted.

"Relationship problems" I said annoyed at her behaviour.

"Well I don't come here for a couple of days and you've gotten into a relationship and you've successfully created problems too. Wow Jakey..." 

"Well Bella I don't exactly know if I can call 'having a humongous crush on a person without him knowing it and then calling him a 'one night stand' a relationship problem and secondly don't call me that" I all but growled.

There was a sharp intake of breath.

"Him??" was all she asked.

"Hello Jacob" his silky voice greeted me.

I blinked my eyes rapidly inorder to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

"Hey Edward" Bella greeted him when I was busy catching flies with my open mouth.

'SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTT, He heard us, We are doomed' Lucas' whining was on top notch already giving me a headache.

"Oh hey Bella, Casper(Bella's mate) is looking for you. Why don't you return back to our place." Edward asked his voice in a monotone.

"Yeah sure I'll go. But won't if be faster if you give me a piggy back ride" she asked nearing Edward.

'Hell NAH' Lucas started bitching about how I shouldn't let this happen.

I gave Eddie a pleading look trying to communicate that I need one chance to explain myself.

Then surprisingly he gave me a discreet nod in my direction.

He led Bella outside and after a few minutes which felt like hours for me, he came back.

"Well hello my Alpha" his voice had a seductive under edge to it making my spine tingle.

"Hello Eddie" my voice came out unintentionally husky.

"So I guess I deserve an explanation."

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Edward. I barely remember anything that happened that night. I Blame the blood moon drink. It was very strong. The one time I drink, I ruin my one most precious unnatural friendship. Eddie, you're much more than a one night stand. Trust me when I say this."

His lip twitched into a breathtaking smile. 

"That's what I really wanted to hear." he said nearing me.

Without really thinking about the consequences, I did the one irrational thing.

I kissed him.

A/N

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS. HOW ARE YOU GUYS??

WELL THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR VOTES. IT SURE DOES MAKE MY DAY.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

HOPE YOU'RE LIKING THIS STORY.

DON'T BE A CLOSET READER.

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE.

UNTIL NEXT TIME BYE, PEEPS.

PUBLISHED 06-02-2019