Welcome to the land of misfit toys - 1

Seth's P.O.V

(who loves him? I do ... come on who doesn't?)

Nothing's been interesting in my life lately. I'm living in a house with an elder sister who hates her life just because her middle school sweetheart just dumped her after engagement because he imprinted on our cousin and a widowed mother who's still mourning on the loss of her husband. Why does life be so cruel?

Finding one's soulmate should be the most happiest memory in one's life. But why should one's true love break an already strong relationship. I don't know why I am thinking about this early in the morning.

Paul and Embry have went on a patrol trying to find where mysteriously Zyane disappeared to after getting on a dramatic fight with Jake. 

To be honest I'm feeling quite restless. I thought this feeling was because I didn't come out of the closet earlier, that's why I confessed my sexuality to the pack members. I thought the restlessness would fade away but it didn't.

Have you ever got that feeling that something is gonna happen. You don't know what but you just know that something is gonna happen. It's not a very nice feeling. That's what I have been feeling for a couple of weeks. I just want the jitters to go away.

I can't even eat properly and that's a very bad sign when you're a werewolf.

Am I getting sick?

I  wish I could talk to someone.

I don't complain about life because I know that's how things are gonna be even if you keep on complaining. Why be disappointed at something that you can't change.

The only change I want right now is for this jitters to stop.

To be honest, this worries me a lot. I'm the fastest werewolf in our pack. I'm a direct descendant too, much like Jake. I have Alpha blood in me. So I must be quite prone to having controlling issues like Jacob. But I'm always calm and collected.

I just feel so different.

Like I'm a different kind of wolf.

My wolf never talks to me like Jake's does. They say it's normal but I feel like there's something more to it.

I was wallowing in my own thoughts when I heard the first word, or should I say, the felt first emotion 'PAIN' from my wolf.

It was like someone has shackled me on my wrists with hot iron handcuffs, the burning was so bad that I started screaming.

Jasper's P. O. V

I know Alice is not my mate. But I love her.
Isn't that enough??
I sighed. We've been together for about half an century and there's no sign of my mate.
I sometimes wish Alice was my mate.
Sometimes it's so confusing even for someone diplomatic like me on how stupid I sound regarding my mate. I know I can never love Alice the way I love my mate.
We both know that.  
Yet we still feel reculant to stop being in a relationship.
I sighed for what felt like a zillionth time.
I wish I had my mate in my arms. We could go hunting together. I could recite war stories from my time and we could cuddle wrapped up in blanket not that I could get cold or anything.

I know I'm going to love my mate irrespective of the gender or species.

I just want my mate. And I hate how Casper(Bella's mate) knew who my mate was and is so reculant to say me.

The anxiousness that I was feeling lately for a couple of weeks is driving me completely insane. I have never felt like this on my entire lifetime, which is a very long time. 

Can vampires get sick?

Am I getting sick?

I was wallowing in my own thoughts when I felt the searing pain in my arms.

It was like someone has wrapped an iron rod in my wrists.

What the hell is happening to me?

There were no marks on my wrists though.

I just can't bear it anymore.

That's when I screamed.

A/N

HEY GUYS. HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOO DAY/ NIGHT.

GUESS WHO CAME OUT OF HER BURROW TO UPDATE THIS?

IT'S ME.

YEAH.

AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON?

ANY GUESSES?

DON'T FORGET TO 

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

BYE PEEPS.