Did I just "miss" you

Jacob's P.O.V

"You can't go outside" Anna shouted.

"What?" I asked. Did she just gave me an order. Duh. Girl!!! you might me hottie's sister, but that doesn't give you any right to boss me around. 

"You're over-reacting" Lucas reminded me. "She is just worried about her brother, go easy on her" he said. Well in most cases it's the wolf who would be irrational but in our case it's me.

"Hottie, went missing" that's when I saw her eyes which were puffy. She has been crying.

"He's not a child Anna, maybe he needs some space?" I asked. That sounded dumb to me.

"He was with you Jake. At least that's what he told me"

"Well he left yesterday. He might have reached home today"

"I hate when you guys don't use cars as normal people do"

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you, we're not normal people" I retorted.

"Are you on your man period?" She asked slyly.

"Yeah maybe I am. Why don't to take a look" I asked smirking.

"I would, if my brother wouldn't kill me later" she said. Her voice was void of any teasing. She must really be scared.

"Anna, if it makes anything better, I'll ask Paul and Embry to take a look, it must be really hard when we loose communication with a person that we care about, especially when he's not in your line of sight" I tried to make her feel better.

She then turned to me giving me that look. Ah! how I hate that look. That look that she gets when she knows something more than I do. Did I mention she's a seer. Much like Eddie's pixie sister Alice.

"How is he?" she asked giving me a small smile.

"Who" I tried to stall.

"Stop the stalling Jake. I know all about your mate" she said in a hushed tone.

"Hello Jake" my mate, the one she's talking about greeted me.

"Edward, Hey, how are you?" I asked wondering if he heard what she just ask.

"How rude" Anna interrupted "I'm still waiting for an answer" she said, still giving me that look. 

DAMN. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING THAT LITTLE.....

"He's fine" I said curtly.

"Yeah I guess I can see that myself. Jake on an important note, I'm worried about Zee because I can't see his future anymore, I can't feel him either. It appears like he went off my radar completely."

"Well that's something new. Hey, listen, I got this amulet from our oracle which can block vampire powers. Maybe he's  using something like that I guess" I tried to reason but I started getting a gut feeling that something is wrong.

"I hope that's true. Well, I'm gonna continue looking for him. Inform me if Paul and Embry finds something." with that she left not before giving Edward a small smile.

"I'm fine Alpha, if you were still waiting for an answer" he smiled his breath taking smile. He surely can light up my entire world with that smile. Oh god, I'm so whipped.

I briefly explained what Anna was talking about and Edward appeared to be genuinely worried.

"You know, one of my old friend is a good tracker. And so is Bella's mate Casper. We can help if you want" He said. The way he said Bella's mate without any regret made me smile from inside. I should really thank that guy merely for existing.

"Yeah, Thanks Edward. I'm willing to use all the help I can get"

"Well then, what do I get in turn?" he asked. He looks up grinning like a devil.

I was so lost in his looks.

"A date?" it came out as a question more than an answer.

"The deal is on, even though I thought a kiss could be even more better to seal the deal" he said before disappearing with an whoosh.

I took out my journal and wrote-

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya,

I don't care I'm not scared of love.

When I'm not with ya I'm weaker,

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

That you make me strong?"

with that I closed my journal, my thoughts going back to what hottie was doing.

The last thing he said to me was

"We're never getting back together, like ever."

'Did I just "miss" you Hottie?'

that was my last thought before asking Embry and Paul to track hottie using his scent.

A/N

How are you guys? I know it has been so long.

I'm back. Yeah, please don't kill me yet.

I will not abandon this book, so don't worry about it.

Anyways, 

Don't forget to

VOTE. COMMENT AND SHARE.

Until next time,

Bye Peeps.

leech and mutt (BoyXBoy) - A Jakeward Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें