she's my fiance

Jacob's P.O.V

Broken would not suffice what I'm feeling. Shattered? Well that's an understatement. Especially when I was expecting something from him since he said those words. But what exactly happened was he didn't pay much mind to me. He ditched me, by not paying me any attention.

You may regard me as melodramatic but seriously a sneaky grin from him is all I ask. But he acted as if I was invisible to him.

I felt so small, so worthless when he did that.

There were a few times that I despised to be a werewolf, and this is one of those times because Lucas was suffering along side of me because of Edward's behavior towards us.

Edward was kissing Bella a good night and since there is a storm ranging outside, Bella wanted me and Seth to stay inside in spite of the fact that we don't get bothered by cold.

I can't help myself; I was feeling envious of Bella. Even when Eddie wanted to stay away from her because the weather was already freezing, Bella wasn't having any of it. She was having something that i couldn't have.

Suddenly Rose and Alice announced their presence along with the rest of the Cullen clan.

The tent was spacious enough to fit us all and it surprised me a lot.

Alice greeted Seth with a hug which he returned with a small smile.

It doesn't take a genius to find that there's something going on. Something that they were gonna announce.

Maybe it's about the upcoming battle?? There's nothing important than that as for now.

Amidst all that, Bella was worried most about the scent trail she had laid down so meticulously in the forest. Sometimes I had to remind myself that she is my best friend so that I won't go blowing a gasket on her.

God!! When did she get so annoying?

"W–w–w–will the s–s–s–s–now r–r–ruin m–m–my t–t–t–t–trail?" she asked. Despite the cold stutter, I understood her words.

"No, your scent is more robust than that. The newborns won't have any trouble finding it." Edward explained as Seth neared Bella to offer some warmth.

If this was the situation before my imprinting, I would take this as a chance to be all over Bella. But right now I have eyes for a certain bronze haired vampire who doesn't even want to glance twice towards my side.

Jasper suddenly went out with a whoosh. But when I felt another whoosh I thought he returned but that was not the fact.

"Delicious smell" a husky voice said.

I looked up to see a new vampire making my werewolf instincts going haywire. I took a protective stance in front of Bella and Seth because they were the weak spots in the tent.

Jasper entered obviously annoyed by the new vampire.

"Shut up Casper" he said with a low warning growl.

Okay then. This vampire is someone who Jasper knows.

"She smells absolutely delicious" Casper the leech said making me grit my teeth.

"She's the one that needs protection Captain" Jasper said with a tone that meant business.

"I'm up for fighting alongside you Major. I would love to help you. That's why I came here by person" he said sincerely. The way he regarded Jasper with outmost respect made me question whether Jasper was as sweet and kind as he looks.

Then his eyes met Alice.

"How are you doing Sweet pea?" he asked making Alice snort.

"I was doing well before your unwanted arrival" she spat surprising me.

"Why so hostile pixie?"

"I'm still with Major and he loves me. He didn't leave me like you said. Your visions may have been set on stone. But I guess our love surpasses all"

"The time is coming soon" was all the new vampire said before the entire surrounding fell silent except for the whooshing of air. The tension was thick that you could cut it with a knife.

I was trying to get some much needed sleep. But the truth was, I couldn't sleep.

My mate was inside this very tent. Very close to me yet I can't hold him.

I can't touch my mate but this closeness was driving me insane.

I started rolling, twisting and turning but I couldn't sleep. After a while I gave up bringing my knees to my chest rocking myself.

"Why are you not sleeping Jake?" his voice interrupted the scary silence that was suffocating me.

"Can't sleep" I muttered feeling way too mad at him for ignoring me and ruining my sleep.

"Why?"

"I don't know" I said curtly.

"Why were you ignoring me? Pay back huh? I asked trying to ignore the stinging pain in the back of my eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't want Bella to know about us."

"Us?" I asked my lip twitching.

"Our friendship." He said with a small smile.

Eddie is someone who can shatter my heart within seconds and mend my broken heart with a single smile of his.

"Did I say that I want to keep us as a secret?"

"No you didn't"

"Eddie" I called which made him look straight at my eyes. The intensity made my knees crumble.

"Our friendship is something I would love to broadcast. It's special Eddie. It maybe sudden, but I think you are the kind of person I would love to hang out with. I would show the entire town that I'm happy to have you as my friend" that hurts mate. What I meant was, I would love to show everyone that you belong with me.

"Will you shout it from the roof tops?" he asked with a soft chuckle.

"If you would allow me then yeah I would."

"You cheeky git" he said smiling a heart stopping smile.

"Sleep Jake"

"I can't" I whined.

"Would you like me to help you sleep, Jacob?"

"You could try,"

"Don't tempt me too far, my alpha," he responded. "My patience isn't that perfect."

Shit is he trying to give me blue balls? because it's sure as hell working.

"Let me sing for you." With that he hummed a beautiful tune which was like a lullaby that was slowly lulling me to sleep only to get interrupted by the new vamp Casper.

He was looking at Bella with an expression that I couldn't decipher.

But one thing that I found was whatever Casper was thinking, it was making Eddie angry.

His jaw was prominent as he kept gritting his teeth.

"She's taken" he said in a silky tone.

"She's my mate" Casper said his voice oddly calm.

The next few words that came from Edward's mouth made my entire world crash.

"She's my fiancé"

A/N

HEY GUYS,

LET'S JUST SAY THAT EDDIE IS IN SOME DEEP SHIT.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.( DON'T BE A SNEAKY READER.)

UNTIL NEXT TIME. BYE PEEPS.