where do broken hearts go?

Jacob's P.O.V

"I can't believe you did that to me!!!!!" Hottie was screaming at me, but all I could do was think about Bella and Edward kissing each other.

"I'm sorry" I whispered only for him to slap me on my ass. Typical Hottie.

"You think I could forgive you that easy??" he continued screaming.

I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Of course you would do, all I've to do is wait for thirty seconds.

He huffed at me turning his back towards me. I wrapped my arms around his waist whispering a sorry in his ears.

When he didn't push me away I rested my head on his shoulders.

He turned towards me pulling me into one of his infamous Zyane hugs. I mentally cheered at myself. Thirty seconds, see I told you. That's the maximum amount of time we can be angry at each other.

"You left me alone Puppy..." he pouted. 

"I'm really sorry Hottie, I didn't mean to, I just woke up totally wasted in middle of nowhere and I just couldn't remember leaving you alone. I didn't do it on purpose baby. I swear." I said convincing him.

He sighed looking at me. 

"I guess I can never be mad at you huh?" he asked a small smile playing on his lips.

"Nope" I said giving him a genuine smile.

The thought of Bella kissing Eddie crossed me again making me incredibly sad.

"What's wrong?" Hottie asked.

"It's Bella..."

"I guess that you don't love her as much as you did before right?" he asked smirking.

I didn't give him any reply thereby confirming his words and I didn't wait for him to tell me about how right he was. I just continued telling him the entire story beginning from me waking up in boxers in an unknown room to Bella kissing Eddie.

"You what??" he started screaming again.

"Please Puppy tell me you didn't do the deed with a stranger yesterday" he demanded.

 "I don't know really." I gave him a honest reply.

what he did was something I didn't expect.

He started hitting me with every random object his hands would find.

"You stupid JAKE...." he yelled.

"I'm sorry again, I know I shouldn't have done this to my imprin---" I was cut of by a pillow smacking me square on my face.
"You left me alone for an one night stand. you bitch" he pretty much screamed at the top of his lungs.

"You two timing hoe. I'm done with you. We are never getting back together. Like ever. Bye" he shouted making a dramatic exit leaving me alone in my messy room.

Just then I began picking up things trying to put them in right place, I found his delicious scent invading my nostrils. That intoxicating scent of my mate.

"I thought he was not your imprint..." Edward said his voice in an emotionless monotone. Did he witness everything that happened now??? God this is so embarrassing.

"Oh Hi to you too, When did you come Edward, well I meant why did you come? Don't you have other "important" works to do?? " I said without facing him. Seeing him this close to me would physically hurt me to be away from him. I know I was being rude but hey come on it hurts me to see him with someone else who isn't me.

"Jake... Is he your imprint?" he asked again.

"Why do you keep asking that?" I asked tiredly. Can't he see that he's the one??

"Just answer me Jake, it's a simple question" he pushed.

"He. IS. NOT. MY. MATE" I practically yelled at him.

"But he's acting like one." he snapped.

"That was because I left him alone for an one night stand. I left him alone in an unknown place whilst I was doing god knows what cause I can't remember even a single thing." words came like a vomit making me realize what I've said.

To say that I was shocked was an understatement.

"oh so I'm just that huh?" he asked in a sad tone.

I really didn't understand what he said, but slowly it started making sense.

"Eddie I didn't mean it. I---" I was cut off again.

"Save it JACOB BLACK. You don't have to explain things to an one night stand" he said leaving me alone in my messy room.

SHIT was all I thought.

But if I've been with Edward, Did we do something that night? I just told him that I didn't remember anything. What's with these guys and pmsing?? Why aren't they allowing me to explain. 

I sighed for the zillionth time today.

For the first time in my life, I regretted everything that I've did which led me to this point.

A/N

HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS THE CHAPTER THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. SO I'M GONNA UPDATE REGULARLY BUT MY CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SHORT. BECAUSE MY SWEEEEETTTT READERS, I'M HAVING MY FIRST SEMESTER EXAM SOON AND I'M DOING THIS ON MY STUDY HOLIDAYS WHICH ARE ACTUALLY MEANT FOR STUDYING.

AND IT'S ZAYN'S 26TH BIRTHDAY TODAY ....

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THIS CHAPTER?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

UNTIL NEXT TIME. BYE PEEPS.