Together as a family -2

Lucas P.O.V

It has been an hour and half since we had the "talk". For some reason my mate is extremely persistent on involving his family on this suicide even after knowing all the risks involved.

Emmett the big guy, just said, "Dude, we're friends, your family stood with us and now it's our turn, moreover we're the element of surprise that they'll never expect" I, for some reason like him.

And Rose, the blondie seems pretty nice. and Jake always protests when I say that. "She's a b*tch" he says.

Anna was trying to get in touch with Zee and all she could feel was resistance.

I approached her slumped form.

"Any luck little wolf?"

"He's blocking me for some reason" She said, her eyes red and puffy.

"He's afraid that you might come for him, alone, not aware of the dangers" I said trying to reason with the fact. Alpha Zyane has my respect, I know the ways the monsters torture poor the unfortunate wolves that get captured and the only thought on our mind would be trying to reach a pack member and asking someone to save us. But Alpha Zee has enough will power to resist help, and not to put any of his wolves in danger. He's a good soul and it makes me sad that he has to suffer through all this.

"He's the best friend you'll ever have" Jake sighed on the back of my head. "I miss him Luke, we must save him, every minute that we waste here, is a minute that hottie is being tortured" I could feel Jake's heartache.

"We need warn our pack members" Anna said her voice hoarse. "If Zee was taken while he was returning then, that monstrous clan must be closer somewhere to both the packs."

"It might be dangerous to announce it publicly though" Jasper the blonde vampire said.

"Jake I need help of your pack's oracle, if I'm able to perform a mind link spell, I might be able to communicate with our pack's beta or omegas for now and they can safely communicate it to others" Anna pitched in.

"You do that little wolf, the others and I will try to track for any evidence, you can join us by tracking me" I said.

She seemed hesitant,but she agreed later.

We are coming for you hottie.

Just hold on.

A/N

Hey peeps,

How are y'all?

I know I took some time to update. Sorry :(

But I'm gonna make short but frequent updates!

Is that okay or should I do long updates by taking more time?