Chapter 9

The next six days damaged more establishments of the whole northern region than the previous days of storm. It was like the God was directing all the dark clouds towards them to wash away the locality and the young Lord of Northern region did not bother to help the shadowvalor town people.

People were dying and those who were lucky were able to sustain it by the thin line. Every day there were tens of people losing lives and the others were busy looking for a shelter where the floods water couldn't reach them.

For the first month of heavy floods, people of the town took the shelter in the town hall for many days with hardly any food and sleep. But then slowly the water started engulfing the town hall too and completely swallowing it in the time of mere six days.

People who did not die of rain started dying due to fever and other climatic diseases. The villagers decided to take shelter on the uphill for the time being until the rain calms down. But seems like nature is after destruction of the whole town that people were dying at a fast pace.

Knox Garrick, the fifty odd year town head was getting anxious not because of the floods that is washing away the whole town but because of the safety of his position as town head. He was apprehensive because if the town people lost their blind faith in him then his station would be in danger.

He should do something!

He should do something instantaneously to keep his advantage to himself. He couldn't afford to lose his credibility among the people. He was hoping to be a highest power to rule the locality and he could not let calamities to destroy his hard work he had done till now.

He along with two more villagers decided to knock the door of the great sacred witch to find a solution for the catastrophe taking place. They had to sail on the water filled roads for hours to reach the coven.

The coven was a dark cave with blue fire blazing from the logs on the either side of the pathway. There were spider webs on the corners and bones hanging on the hard stone wall giving a sinister sense of feeling.

Entering in the room going through many curtain, the three men paused when they reached a table with a glowing glass globe and skulls on either side of the globe. The skulls were making different kind of sounds which terrified the two other villagers except the town head. One skull was laughing loudly while one was wailing and other was yelling.

The two other men got scared of the dangerous sick energy the room is emitting. It was as if they could not move from the place they were standing in and it was like their moments were controlled by a invisible force. A shiver ran through men's spine.

"Ah, there you are, Knox." Came a sultry voice from behind the thick curtains on the other side. The voice was both tempting yet intimidating. The voice held wickedness in it.

A beautiful lady of around thirty and six years entered the room with a sensuality and grace. She had dark painted lips and long lashes which can lure men to her mercy. Her long gown has a deep cut on the either side of legs displaying her pale legs. Her chest was pulled up to her chin in display the most of it. Her lips were curled up in a vicious welcoming smile but eyes held evil promises.

"I knew you would come, Knox. I was waiting for you." The witch, Madonna, said leaning forward on her table and blinked her eyes at the three men with a hint of mischief.

"Your scared greatness, I am feeling completely awful to reach out for your assistance only when a disaster hits. I feel ashamed of not making an attempt to associate with you in the normal circumstances and only run to you at the time of threat." Knox edged his words with a secretive excitement that went unnoticed by the other two villagers.

The villagers stood frozen in their places looking at the sacred with fascination and desire. The sensual aura of the witch was hypnotizing them to see her and only her.

"Oh, do not be. Now that you are finally here we can glad have a long and breathy discussion about the ruins!" Madonna trailed a long pink finger on Knox's jaw and flicked it with oozing Voluptuaries.

Her whispers were like teasing tickles that draw men in to an unseen clutch of authority. If she was not a witch of magic then she would earn a title as witch of seduction. She needed no magic to trap men. A few whispers and necessary curves would do the work of bringing men to her feet.

She was devious and cunning and she was a witch by nature as well as by habit.

"Take a seat and let us discuss about this ruins you were worried about." Long and lean dark vines came up from the ground and woven itself into a chairs.

The villagers looked bewildered but nonetheless took their respective chairs in front of the witch's long table.

"The floods." Knox started with a sigh and looked up into deep eyes of Madonna and got breathy at the wild convivial look they are pinning towards him. Knox masked his excited smile and continued to explain the situation to her. "It has been three months, already end of season and still the rains would stop. They swept away few villages and our town was next in order to get destroyed. We have tried everything in our ability to stop the destruction but failed miserably. So, we finally decided to approach your sacred greatness for the solution."

One side of Madonna's dark lips lifted into a smirk. She feigned a pitiable look and placed her hand on her chest with an exaggerated horrid gasp. "Oh my, that was so cruel of nature." She said hinting wickedness.

"Leave us. I could only allow your town head to see my magic. It was quiet personal to me to expose my magic to you." She looked at the two villagers who were in trance and ordered them with a flick of her fingers with a little arrogance. Both the villagers walked out of the cave quickly not to anger the witch.

The witch turned towards Knox with a naughty glint and walked to him with an alluring grace and sat on his lap wrapping her hands around the his neck. Her long nails were piercing delicious into his skin and the heat from her voluptuous body was crashing him in waves.

The witch closed into Knox's face with just a strand of hair space between both of them. "What do I get in return?" She whispered taking control of his senses. Knox knew how the witch was but he could not get of the temptation she was creating around him. His blood was running hot in his body and his breath was getting quirky.

Knox rubbed his hand softly on her exposed thigh and pinched her waist in return of her encouragement. The young witch sure has a great power over men. He can feel the excitement she was building up in him to make him do her bidding. She was cunning and devious and he was tempted for it.

"What can I give to the great powerful witch." Knox whispered back in haze. The witch smiled sardonically moving her face to his ear. "Eight young men." She bit his ear seductively.

"Eight men to satisfy me and be a sacrifice for me! When I get hold of what I wanted then I will tell you what you needed." The crafty witch leaned in and pecked the town head's lips before disappearing into thin air leaving nothing but smoke behind her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello sweeties,

Next chapter is here. An early chapter so hope you enjoy it.

What do you think about the town Head, Knox Garrick?

What you think about the sacred great witch, Madonna?

What can be the solution that she was asking eight lives as her sacrifice?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my story with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim