Chapter 17

Right by the next evening, Blythe received her father's correspondence, a response to her queries regarding the Lord. She sent off Lucy to bring her tea and snacks and opened the scroll, closing the doors of the room.

She read the content what her father has written for her and she was quite pleased to see that advice her father has given her.

'You need to capture his heart and attentions with your artistic and household skills as well use your beauty.' He wrote.

Blythe could not figure out what she should do about the mounting fear inside her for the Lord. However, she was also attracted to his monstrous side.

Blythe was just a town head's daughter and she was not a royal bred woman and she knew she had not many artistic skills to impress the Lord. But she was determined. She was no doubt scared tremendously as the Lord was the perilous person and she did not tread cautiously, she could end up in his entertainment cell in the dungeons.

She has never touched the needle and the wool to sew nor does she know anything about flower arrangement. Her father made sure to employee a maid to do them for her.

Then what artistic and household skills should she produce to get the Lord's heart?

Just in the moment of time, Lucy carried a tray filled with different assortments of fruits and snacks along with the kettle of steaming tea. She took a loaf of toasted bread and munched on it along with the warm tea, thinking about the further plan.

She looked at Lucy who was cleaning the writing table and thought of asking her about the Lord but immediately remembered how the staff here does not gossip. It would be helpful if she finds a willing person to share the secret information. It would solve many puzzles regarding the Lord but these senseless servant maids are too loyal to him.

"The Lord has ordered the kitchen staff to prepare supper of your taste, Miss. Kindly let me know your interested food and I will inform the staff." Lucy spoke once the cleaning was done.

"Oh, how wonderful Lord Knight is! I am utterly delighted to have his thoughtful attention." Blythe exclaimed in absolute amazement and clapped her hands in thrill. Lord made the first move to approach her and she will not let this chance to slip away.

Blythe wanted to take a chance, another chance of bringing out the details of the Lord.

"How gracious the Lord is, isn't he? Is he so kind to every guest of his?" Blythe asked slyly to make the conversation as untailored as possible. She just wanted Lucy to bite on the bait.

She needed to know about the mysterious Lord Knight more deeply to bring him to her bed. She could not afford to make a mistake.

"No Miss. Lord does not allow any guest in this castle. Any guest he received would stay in the other fortress he has a little far from here." Blythe did not expect Lucy to answer her properly. She was half expecting her to deny her of any details. But seems like she just need to try a clever approach to make the maid speak.

"Oh, you mean to say I am the first guest to stay in this castle?" Blythe wondered why she was not sent to the other fortress. Should she feel glad that she was near the Lord or should she feel cautious about it?

"No, Miss. Lord Knight only allows family and relative to stay here. Or, only his close and trusted friends are allowed to stay here. Lord Knight cares for his solitude so much." Lucy answered shortly with a curt yet polite nod.

Blythe was puzzled why she was sheltered in the castle. Was it because Lord Knight thinks of her as someone special? He even toured her around the castle took her to his secretive places like dungeons too.

Does that mean am I an important person to him?

She did not want to stand against a mistaken conclusion so she decided to follow her father's advice and capture his heart also she need to confirm her theory.

"I would like vegetable broth alongside meat and flavored milk for sweet." Blythe ordered plainly and continued having her snacks.

'I have to talk to the Lord during the supper, maybe learning about him directly would not be a bad idea.' She thought and got up to get ready for the dinner.

~*~*~*~

"No you are not mistaken and yes it was a dream." Gode said for the umpteenth time but she knows the truth. Gode was mistaken not her.

It wasn't a dream. It was as real as the blue mite marks present on the inside of her body.

"Ella, Correct me if I'm assuming but you would not see the face of a passionate lover, you spent the precious time with, only in sweet dreams. How would explain the feeling of being so comfortable in a stranger's arms yet you couldn't see his face? It could only be possible in imaginations, Ella dear." Gode sighed and led Ella to the wooden bench at the backside of the cabin and both the friends sat on it.

Ella wanted to argue with Gode that it was indeed real and she felt so good to be in the stranger's hold. She felt complete but she could not explain that confusing feeling to her friend. Heaven knows she was right but was she being unfaithful to her husband by experiencing such pleasure with another man, no less a stranger?

"But still it was wrong of me, Gode. To be imagining about a stranger and having intimate moments with him, it was wrong. I'm a wife and yet I am fancying another man and not to forget I felt good; it was all wrong. It is so disloyal of me." Ella could not understand why she both feared the stranger and also craved for his scorching touch.

Was that what girls always said about taking a trip to the heaven? She did too. She felt so pleasured and sated after her intimate time with the stranger man. He worshipped her body and kissed her all over plus his tongue was totally another chapter. His tongue made sure to taste every inch of her. He loved it.

Her skin is still tingling with the effects of his fondling. Her breasts were still sensitive with the heated guzzling and her lips felt ticklish with an unknown need.

She felt caressed by love. The stranger man was gentle yet passionate and she could not stop wondering how it would be giving herself completely to him.

She should not feel that way, yet there she was thinking about the minute detail every moment.

Was she so desperate for a man that she stooped to this low of enjoying another man's touch? Was she so pitiful and craving?

"For the very last time I am telling you, dear. You are not wrong dreaming of a man. You are not a wife. You are a widow who was forcefully sacrificed by the town to a corpse. The man you think as husband is dead even before accepting you as his wife. Therefore, if my opinion is considered then, you are not even a wedded girl. Thus, you are justified to do anything of your wish, moral or immoral." Gode enunciated every word firmly.

She was right. Ella was neither a wife nor a widow. She could not classify to which side she belong to. She was married no doubt but to a dead body. So what was she considered as?

She respects her husband. To her he was her family and her only family but the arrival of the mysterious stranger has affected her life in great lengths. She somehow knew that the watchful eyes she felt stalking her were the stranger's.

But Ella could not understand why that man was after her. She was not definitely in an advantageous situation nor was she wealthy.

Then why her?

Who was this unfamiliar person who seems to have a power over her? What are his intentions towards her?

If his intentions towards her were fair then why did he not let her see him?

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy.

Blythe is out to capture the Lord's heart. What do you think?

Is Ella a married girl or a widow?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim