Chapter 41

It was amusingly a silent supper the Knights castle had ever seen. There was love, affection, fire, insults and glares; all combined in one supper meal.

Later the day of Gode's arrival, she settled in the chamber she was allotted and right away went to meet her best friend whom she missed so dearly.

The bright smile on Ella's face was the evidence of her fruitful and happy marriage which made Gode to smile along thinking that her choice to help the Lord months back was a right judgment. Knowing many deep secrets of Xander, she was hesitant if she should allow the dangerous man to take her friend away but Gode also know that sometimes, demons are kinder than angels, and sometimes demons are what needed in life to change its course from worse to better.

Ella's bright smile and pleased eyes was the indication she needed. Her friend was happy and well treated and loved by the Lord and his staff.

But what Gode did not expect was the turn of cheerful moments into raging one when she reached the dining hall for the supper and was greeted by a certain long haired grey eyed silly man who has a smile that would make anyone aggravated to the point of death.

Alexavier!

A man who can smile the whole day without caring for his jaws.

Gode wondered how his face was still in the right proportion with the amounts of smiling he does. Didn't his mouth ever stuck to the side?

"Is he a Lord as well, Xander?" Ella broke the silent draggers Gode was throwing towards her husband's brother.

Ella was quite certain that the brother of her husband already set his eyes on fiery Gode and she couldn't help but get amused looking at her best friend raging like a wild bull for the first time.

"No darling. Xavier is my commando and is best person for scaring people." Xander answered proudly looking at his younger brother who winked and smirked back.

"Scaring?" Ella narrowed her eyes towards her husband seeking answers as she served him with cooked vegetables and eggs.

"Of course. Scaring and stealing perfects his forte." Gode muttered to herself but it was quite clearly heard by the other three on the table.

Ella suppressed her giggle painfully and her eyes gleamed with amusement.

Oh, how entertaining it was to have the two of them together in a same room.

Ella didn't know that her husband had a family but looking at Alexavier, she was confident that the two are brother with the uncanny similar features they share. She felt a lot better meeting a member of her husband's family. If Ella ever wanted anything, it was to have a big family to live with and the need to have a family intensified after she lost her own.

"Ah, but my sweet lady, I just do not steal anything, you see. I have my fondness on certain things; better say, certain things of certain someone." Alexavier said in a cocky manner and bend forward to peck Gode but suddenly a yelp left his mouth.

That was when Gode smirked and pulled the sharp fork up and twirled it around her fingers giving an evil smile to him. She must have poked him very hard for him to yelp loudly.

"You probably should be cautious of certain things; better say, certain things from certain someone." Gode retorted smartly. With that Ella burst out into series of giggles looking at the imperfectly perfect couple sitting before her.

Xander couldn't help smirk at his brother for trying to seduce an explosive fire cracker and in return taking the burn. Xander had already warned his brother that Gode would never be one of his bedmate considering her feisty personality but he was adamant to entice her.