Talking About It

WELCOME TO THE MAKNAE LINE VERSION! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VERSION AS MUCH AS THE HYUNG LINE VERSION!

Jimin:

"Good night baby," Jimin said, pulling the blanket over your bodies. You snuggled into his body. Jimin slowly slid his hand under his t-shirt you were wearing, resting it on your stomach. You wiggled and giggled at his warm touch. 

"What are you doing?" you whispered as he rubbed your stomach gently. 

"Just thinking what it would be like if you were pregnant. If you had a baby bump," he replied, then froze. You and Jimin had been married for almost a year and the only conversations about having children were never serious. 

"I understand if you're not ready. I'm just imagining an adorable little you running around the house," he kissed your forehead, "there's is no rush." 

After a few moments of silence, you put your hand on his that still rested on your stomach. "I would love to have a baby with you, Chim," you smiled. He moved his hand to your hip, pulling you on top of him. 

"There's no time like the present," he smirked, pressing a kiss to your lips.

Taehyung:

You walked out of the bathroom having just gotten out of the shower to find Taehyung flipping through your old photo albums that your mom had given you when you and Taehyung got married. After getting dressed you crawled onto the bed next to him. When you saw what he was looking at your cheeks flushed. Tae was looking at your baby pictures, and you noticed he was particularly looking at the one of your first bath.

He looked up at you smiling and said teasingly, "You were so cute (Y/N), what happened?"

You looked over at him and slapped his arm saying, "Hey! Shut up!" He let out a loud laugh shaking his head at how childish the two of you could be.

"You know you were a really cute baby and so was I," he said, "I bet we could make an even more adorable baby." Your eyes widened at his words wondering whether or not he was joking.

"Are-are you serious Tae?" He rolled over and straddled your waist saying, "Mrs.Kim will you let me put a baby in your tummy? I'll love you both very much and I'll take good care of you."

You started laughing at him until he placed your lips upon your own and you said, "Of course Mr.Kim, I would love for you to put a baby in my tummy."

"