Telling Him

Not gonna lie I wrote these listening to Best of Me on repeat and it made me cry.  Advice:Want to cry whilst reading these listen to Best of Me 😂😂

Jimin:

"Congratulations Mrs Park, you're 4 weeks pregnant."

You walked out the words of the doctor still ringing in your head. You were pregnant. You tucked the paperwork of your tests in your jeans pocket  and walked over to Jimin who stood up quickly noticing you. 

"Well is everything okay? You're okay right?" He asks worriedly. You give him a small smile and nod.

"Yeah I'm fine doctor just thinks it's stress I just need to take it easy." You lied. You wanted to tell Jimin in a better way than in the middle of a medical center. He sighed in relief and kissed the top of your head. 

"That's a relief but you need to rest when we get home, can't have my jagiya stressed." He smiles intertwining his small hand in yours but his were still bigger than yours. You smile softly and start to walk tugging at Jimin's hand so he'll follow.

Once you were home, Jimin went for a shower and you googled ways to tell your husband you're pregnant. You smiled slightly when you found the perfect way to tell Jimin, so you quickly wrote a note letting Jimin know you've gone the store and placed the note on your bed and grabbed the car keys then drove to the store.

When you arrived at the store you went and grabbed a pregnancy test and paid for it then rushed home. When you got home you rushed up to the bathroom passing a confused Jimin on the way and took the test. Once the results were confirmed you got a piece of paper then wrote a message on it saying, 'Roses are red, Violets are blue. Inside me, beat TWO hearts for you', then placed the positive test under it. You walked out the bathroom nervously and lied down on the bed. Jimin walked into your room and smiled at you, leaning up against the door frame. 

"Hey beautiful, you feeling okay?" He asks. You nod and say,

"Can you get my phone out of the bathroom please? I've left it in there". He nods and walks into the bathroom. You bit your lip smiling slightly, waiting for Jimin to yell or run back into the bedroom. And that's exactly what happened. He yelled then ran back into the room holding the pregnancy test in his hand, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Are you serious? This isn't a joke right?" He asks in shock. You giggle standing up walking over to him, placing your hand on your flat stomach that will soon be swollen, rubbing circles .

"I'm deadly serious Chim, we're gonna be parents." You whispered your own tears welling up in your eyes. He drops the test to the ground and pulls you into a hug, burying his head into the crook of your neck.

"We're finally having our own little family, I love you so much. And I love our baby so much too already, this is really happening." He says looking at you pecking your forehead then getting on his knees and kissing your stomach above your belly button. You sniffle and nod.

"This is really happening, we love you Jiminie."