Finding Out The Gender

Jimin:

"Dessert time," His mother smirked, bringing the tray of cupcakes into the living room where you were joined by Your family, Jimin's family and the boys. You were all excited to find out the gender of the baby. Your mother came in to pass out napkins with her phone ready to take pictures in her free hand.

"Congratulations to Y/N and Jimin  on their first baby," His father said, tapping your knee. You smiled as you took a cupcake from the tray Jimin's mother held out for you. Jimin also took one, as did the rest of his family, and all eyes were on you.

"Take a big bite of the cupcake so you can see the color of the filing inside. Don't forget to say," His mother instructed, smiling wide. You peeled the wrapper off the soft cake, and stuffed it into your mouth so that the frosting got all over your upper lip. You giggled, and wiped it off with your finger. You quickly looked down to the middle of the cake, your heart beating fast. As you went to speak, your mouth opened, but no words came out.

Jimin looked over your shoulder, and jumped up, dropping his own cupcake. "Pink! It's pink! We're having a baby girl!" Jimin said jumping up and down giggling.

"The cupcake!" Jungkook screeched staring in horror at the cupcake that was dropped to the floor, earning a smack on the back of the head by Jin.

"A little girl," you whispered, resting your hand on your stomach. "Our little mochi  is a girl."

Jimin got over his excitement, and grabbed your hand to pull you off the couch. He kissed you passionately, and hugged you tightly. 

"A girl, our little girl," he continued. You smiled at him, shaking your head in disbelief, glad he was happy. He kissed your temple and told you that he loved you.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter, and name suggestions being thrown towards you. You were still in disbelief, but you couldn't be happier.

 You were still in disbelief, but you couldn't be happier

Taehyung:

"Why can't I just read the envelope?" Taehyung whined. You giggled and squeezed his hand. You had decided you wanted a creative way to find out the gender of your twins, but Taehyung was now getting reckless. Jin and his wife had found out and planned a party with your families and the boys. Everyone stood in the backyard around a small kiddie pool filled with water. 

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Jin asked.

"We have four rubber ducks, two pink and two blue," Jin's wife explained, "whichever two float is the gender of the twins."

Taehyung stepped closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, resting on your growing bump. "This is it Princess," he whispered kissing your cheek. They placed the rubber ducks into the pool. You held your breath as you watched the water. Slowly two ducks sunk, leaving one pink and one blue. 

"A boy and a girl," Jin yelled. 

"One of each," Taehyung whispered, 

"I am so happy, a mini me and a mini you," he spun you around and kissed your lips.